give someone else the godamn captains armband (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Maybe he speaks them but they don't show it on the TV, or maybe he is more of a dressingroom speaker... look at Raul in Real Madrid, you don't see him yell or speaking to other players... there are diferent kinf of leaders...
But then againg I'm wrong, but there has to be something important that makes Del Piero our captain, and the onlyones who know about this are Juve players and Capello so why don't we ask them :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
look, all Im saying is that if Juventus make Del Piero captain and Capello still use him as captain its for something, I mean I refuse to believe that Capello is fool enough to keep him our capatin if he doesn't deserve it...

Listen people, this is getting ridiculous, I mean, last sunday we tie against Milan, and after the game all these "Trashing Del Piero threads appear", asking to sell him, asking to remove the captain band from him, demanding that we should reduse his salary, and saying that he its just crap... thast not fair, Del Piero didn't play alone, there was 10 players more that day, and at least 6 of them, play like crap that day...

Like I said, when Trez gets back, Capello will decide if he gets to play upfront with Zlatan or if he uses Del Piero, or if he rotate all 3, and Capello will also desides if Del Piero keeps the captain band.

We have to support our players, coz rigth now they are doing ok, look at our season, we are first, we qualify in the Champions, maybe we are not playing spectacular but we are getting important results...

Del Piero its a juventus player, and and as such I will support him all the time...if Capello desides that he will not be our captain anymore, thats ok, but if that doesn't happend he still is our captain, you like it or not...

One thing its criticese Del Piero, another thing its saying that he its crap and call him insults...

I know that to some of you Del Piero has let you down but forget about the past Del Piero, and see the real life, in wich Del Piero can still be useful, maybe not as a starter anymore, maybe, but he still can deliver some important moments for Juve, and he still its Juventus face, you like it or not...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Is Del Piero in top form right now? No.

Will he ever regain his top form again? Probably not.

Is he still a useful player to this squad if used correctly? Yes.

If the opportunity presents itself, should Juve sell him if they feel its for the betterment of the club? Definitely.

Should he be "thrown under the Bus" the way he has been by most of you because he is struggling the way he is? Definitely NOT.

He deserves and has earned more respect than that. He is not, nor will ever be the player he was, and quite frankly, if they do sell him, it wouldn't bother me. However, what does bother me is the way he is just discarded by some of you as "just another player." A lot of you scream "Where is the loyalty in athletes today?". Well, where is the loyalty in its supporters to a player who has signified everything about Juve, Good and Bad, over the past decade??

I'm not against selling him, and i wish they would, to help Juve and himself in the long run, I'm just against some people's remarks here about a player who's meant so much, and treating him as if he is on the same level as a Montero or a Tacchinardi. He is, and always will be much more than that, and the history books will show it.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Is Del Piero in top form right now? No.

Will he ever regain his top form again? Probably not.

Is he still a useful player to this squad if used correctly? Yes.

If the opportunity presents itself, should Juve sell him if they feel its for the betterment of the club? Definitely.

Should he be "thrown under the Bus" the way he has been by most of you because he is struggling the way he is? Definitely NOT.
synthetic. and agreed

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
and who say that thuram and zambrotta should be the captin
because they play better then delpiero now lol hahahahahahah
:) from where did u get this shit talk
belive me guys u don't know nothing about soccer

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by day walker ] ++
and who say that thuram and zambrotta should be the captin
because they play better then delpiero now lol hahahahahahah
:) from where did u get this shit talk
belive me guys u don't know nothing about soccer
Well your English is bad, because "don't know nothing" is a double negative, which means we know everything about soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)