Giuseppe Rossi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Vinny Del Pogba
Jul 10, 2006
  • Thread Starter #103
    If I have to choose between Giovinco or Rossi, I'd pick Giovinco in a heartbeat. But that's because he has ALWAYS played for Juventus (don't count Empoli, they're not really a team anyway).
    Well that's not a very good reason. :) Of course Gio gets the Juve love. But Rossi is the better player right now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Remember Gilardino the Turin born big Juventino? Well, there was little issue or fuss with him going to Milan, so stop repeating Rossi liking Milan as a club like its some kind of factor. Milan wont go for Rossi, they will sign a prima punta striker, Dzeko or Adebayor, and with Pato already there, wont be looking for another SS, especially an expensive one.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I wonder what Secco will tell Villareal...honestly, how much can we spend on this guy, a new CM of some kind and two outside backs now that we got rid of two LBs? That is four players we need now so why on earth would our board spend more of what little we have left and give away a great player and still have to buy for 3 more positions. I do not think we have enough to do that.

If we sell Tiago 8, Poulsen for 9 thats 17m plus the 10.5 from Criscito we earned and the 4 m from DC. 31.5m left, is that accurate? Rossi could set us back 15m, that would be my guess even with Trez inserted. Grosso for 5m? now thats 11m left for a CM? Diarra seems like the more logical option with that funds and my bet is we get a steal on either Santacroce from Napoli after doing business with them or we just keep Grygera/Zebina for another season.

edit: my values may be off, i am just guessing so i apologize for any inaccuracies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    We didnt earn 10m from Criscito, reported we sold half of him, so thats 5.5m (5m for DC it seems).

And yeah, not sure on the math, but no point in penny pinching, Rossi is WORTH getting, without any shadow of doubt.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
    Grosso for 2.5 IMO.
    And also we must sell Marchioni, Brazzo, Knezevic, Zebina.

btw middle like Momo-D'Ago-Marchisio +CZ + Camo is not enough. We need and least 1 DM on the sub (ZC is sub of Marchisio/D'Ago). Poulsen for example.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    So is he worth not spending on other areas then? Because if we get him that is what I think will happen. Unless we sell and our board has a hidden piggy bank that we don't know about....

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Grosso for 2.5 IMO.
    And also we must sell Marchioni and Brazzo.

btw middle like Momo-D'Ago-Marchisio +CZ + Camo is not enough. We need and least 1 DM on the sub (ZC is sub of Marchisio/D'Ago). Poulsen for example.
    Ah good point, I forgot about those two. That would make up the 5m I overprice on Criscito earlier:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)