Giuseppe Rossi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is going to Man city anyway...

Our best chance of signing Rossi would have been, give them Poulsen (10mil) they really want him!
Sell Treze 10-15mil and sacrifice our depth in the midfield and needs in the defense to get Rossi. That move would totally cancel Giovinco, as he would never find a place with both Diego and Rossi in the team (not to mention DP)
And early retire DP...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rossi is a luxury, not a necessity.

Here is what needs to be done (in order of priority and importance):

1) Buy a RB + LB
2) Buy a CB
3) Acquire a CM
4) Buy a forward if Trezeguet is sold.

Hence, it becomes obvious that the last thing we should be looking at right now is a new striker.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think we need a forward even if Trezeguet leaves because we have God, Amauri, Iaquinta and Giovinco.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I don't think we need a forward even if Trezeguet leaves because we have God, Amauri, Iaquinta and Giovinco.
word, but is gio a forward? from what I understand he can also be trequartista, wide forward to the left, and also play on the right?

A little like Del Piero. I think he should get the chance to show where on the pitch he is best. Last season wuld've been perfect to see that, but Ruineri f*cked that chance up.

I agree with you totally :)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
He is going to Man city anyway...

Our best chance of signing Rossi would have been, give them Poulsen (10mil) they really want him!
Sell Treze 10-15mil and sacrifice our depth in the midfield and needs in the defense to get Rossi. That move would totally cancel Giovinco, as he would never find a place with both Diego and Rossi in the team (not to mention DP)
And early retire DP...
lol, Imagine, Rossi is worthier than Trezeguet plus Poulsen, plus we would fuck up Giovinco, and in the end of the day he might be a flop. can you imagine that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)