Giuseppe Rossi (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
Yes there is.

Giovinco may have every bit as much talent as Rossi (maybe more), but Rossi has developed faster due to getting more playing time.

Rossi is clearly better right now.

Based on.....................................................................................
Loan Rossi to Empoli, bring him back to Juventus and let him rot on bench under Ranieri then tell me who is the better player.

Playing for Azzurrini Giovinco was nearly always the best player, nearly every time he was given a chance with Juventus he leave his mark.

And yes he IS more talented.

Sissoko-Diarra
Rossi-Diego-Giovinco
Amauri​

:andyandbarcelona:
And?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Loan Rossi to Empoli, bring him back to Juventus and let him rot on bench under Ranieri then tell me who is the better player.
What a rubbish point.

It doesn't matter about how they got there: right now, Rossi is more developed.

Playing for Azzurrini Giovinco was nearly always the best player, nearly every time he was given a chance with Juventus he leave his mark.
Lots of players look good at U21 or whatever lower level but fail to develop into the player people expected them to.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

And yes he IS more talented.

And?

If you want to get technical about it, Rossi was loaned out to Parma and scored 9 goals in 19 games at the age of 20 to save them from Relegation

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Rossi just gets more playing time than Giovinco. I don't know why anybody would trust in Ranieri, but Seba didn't get much time because Ranieri didn't trust in him. Yet, whenever he played, he did great things for the team.

Just because Rossi plays for the Azzurri and Giovinco is stuck in the Azzurrini doesn't mean much IMO.

May 4, 2004
pst, change your sig Kosova
What? Why should I ?

Rossi just gets more playing time than Giovinco. I don't know why anybody would trust in Ranieri, but Seba didn't get much time because Ranieri didn't trust in him. Yet, whenever he played, he did great things for the team.

Just because Rossi plays for the Azzurri and Giovinco is stuck in the Azzurrini doesn't mean much IMO
Finally I agree with you one something.

Dec 26, 2004
What a rubbish point.

It doesn't matter about how they got there: right now, Rossi is more developed.

Lots of players look good at U21 or whatever lower level but fail to develop into the player people expected them to.
More developed is one thing better player is another.

Are you implying Giovinco won't fulfill his potential?

If you want to get technical about it, Rossi was loaned out to Parma and scored 9 goals in 19 games at the age of 20 to save them from Relegation
Still, Giovinco played some great football while at Empoli.

Wanna bet Giovinco won't have a great impact if he was playing for lets say Sevilla or Deportivo?

Dec 26, 2004

Just because Rossi plays for the Azzurri and Giovinco is stuck in the Azzurrini doesn't mean much IMO.
How dare you compare someone like Giovinco with an Azzurri player:andyandbarcelona:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)