Football Manager 2013 (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
league 2 then :weee:

Just taken my beloved St. Albans team to the championship division having started off in the lower reaches of semi league divisions, love this stage where i can go buy young exotic south americans for dirt cheap prices that nobody has ever heard of

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
My Juve game:

won 12 leagues in a row, 10 CL titles in a row, all the italian cups, 9 World Club cups...

My transfer budget right now is close to a billion euros.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I won Euro 2016 with Belgium! Knocke out Germany and Spain in the Quarter and Semi finals. Played Italy in the final, was winning 1-0, they equalised in the 93rd minute through Borini, then they scored again in extra time, in the 119th minute, Mirallas scored an equaliser for us! It went to penalties, and we won 3-1. Honestly didn't think I was going to make it past the quarters. The following players all got injured after the group stage and didn't play again: Alderweireld, De Brunye, Witsel, Courtois, Vossen and Dembele! After that I got hired as Spurs manager, who had sold almost all their decent players, so now my Spurs team looks like:

--------------------Lloris----------------------
Walker------Rauhofer------Lovren-------Fabio
---------Holtby---------Sandro------------
Lennon---------------------------Griezmann---
----------Lukaku--------Immobile------------

Rauhofer, Lukaku, Immobile, Bird, Ozer and Shalin are all on loan from Juventus (who I manage with a separate manager [and is my original save]).

With this Spurs team, I have got to the group stage of the Champions League after knocking out Dynamo Kiev 6-2 on aggregate, and have won both games in EPL so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)