Football Manager 2013 (4 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The thing is, that I've searched for it here on my city and I haven't find it anywhere, then I looked in a bigger city (Guadalajara), and don't even there. Searched for it on a online buying store and nothing :groan: And I don't have a credit card to buy it from the site :sigh:
I'm sorry for that but at this point as it passed 6 months it's better to wait for FM2014 who hopefully won't have the same issues. And as Turk said the game is basically the same as the previous one.
I'll look out for a patch and will post it here if they manage to resolve crash problems.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I'm sorry for that but at this point as it passed 6 months it's better to wait for FM2014 who hopefully won't have the same issues. And as Turk said the game is basically the same as the previous one.
I'll look out for a patch and will post it here if they manage to resolve crash problems.
Thanks man :) I finded the crack and the game but it was just an error (0xc0000142) that won't let me play :sigh:
Hopefully they'll sell it in Mexico :D

Thanks again :agree:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
god damn, I deleted all that off my hdd like 2 weeks ago, and just about 20 minutes ago I was thinking I would like to play FM right now

:sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)