Football Manager 2013 (2 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
My 2013-14 Juve:

3-5-2 & 4-3-3

GK: Buffon, Storari, T.Sorensen
DF: Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Douglas (free), Coentrao
MF: Vidal, Marchisio, Asamoah, Isla, Verratti, Pirlo, Pogba, P.Leon, Pizzarro
ATT: Tevez , Llorente (free), Jovetic, Vucinic, Quagliarella

Serie A: P7 W6 D1 L0 F:27 Ag:7

CL group 2 games through
Juventus 6pts For:4 Against: 0 - Juve v Barca 3-0 & away Man City v Juve 0-1
Barcelona 3pts
Man City 3 pts
Viktoria Plzen 0

Transfers:
Spent €127m
Out €79m

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Just got it after 2 years of playing FM11 and ffs, this game is hard. It changed quite a bit and I'm really really confused about means to succeed. I've just lost to Cagliari :sergio:.

btw, can I update the squads to 2013/14 somehow?

Jul 10, 2006
Just got it after 2 years of playing FM11 and ffs, this game is hard. It changed quite a bit and I'm really really confused about means to succeed. I've just lost to Cagliari :sergio:.

btw, can I update the squads to 2013/14 somehow?
If you just bought the game it should come with the last roster update from the January window.

There are user made db's out there somewhere. But I've never used one and don't know how they work. Check a site like fmbase.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If you just bought the game it should come with the last roster update from the January window.

There are user made db's out there somewhere. But I've never used one and don't know how they work. Check a site like fmbase.
Yeah I have the January update. Can I hope for another update after the transfer window closes? Meh actually I won't bother to wait that much.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I bought FM13 today, and updated transfer to 15th of July world wide, through a pack I downloaded from fmbase. Pretty much main reason I bought the game really, coriousity of new signings everywhere, also a rare occurance of me playing with Juve this time around. Started the season 2013 february (loaded up swedish league just so I can push forward date on Serie A...), were leading ofcourse with Tevez and Llorente scoring for fun, but made things more offensive with my altered 3-5-2 (and not the 5-3-2 team were playing). Its actually fun seeing the build up happening, and how key Llorente is for it.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I bought FM13 today, and updated transfer to 15th of July world wide, through a pack I downloaded from fmbase. Pretty much main reason I bought the game really, coriousity of new signings everywhere, also a rare occurance of me playing with Juve this time around. Started the season 2013 february (loaded up swedish league just so I can push forward date on Serie A...), were leading ofcourse with Tevez and Llorente scoring for fun, but made things more offensive with my altered 3-5-2 (and not the 5-3-2 team were playing). Its actually fun seeing the build up happening, and how key Llorente is for it.
I've just downloaded it for my steam version and the update works great. Now to rape them with Tevez - Llorente.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have one, not download, but link that explains it: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...414-jp-woodys-conte-style-3-5-2-13-3-2-a.html

And FYI now I remember why I dont play this game anymore for ages...buggy as fuck, I score a goal in 89th minute when it was 0-0, but game ends and it says I lost 1-0....that Pellisier scored a goal in 60th minute when it never happend, wtf, that fucker even gets a ghost goal and my Quagmire goal is ignored like it never happend, fucking bizzare.

Even worse this is my first loss in the league and its near the end (lost knock-out game vs Man U in CL). Talk about bullshit.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Oh yeah its awesome, are you playing 3-5-2? How's your team doing?
I'm only starting the game. Honestly in previous FMs I've always tried to play something like 4-2-3-1 with 2 DMs and 3 AMs/Inside Forwards. This won't work in FM13 with Juventus squad though so I'm currently trying 4-1-3-2 like that:

Licht - Chiello - Barza - Kolarov (City sells him cheap :p)
------------Pirlo--------------
---Asamoah-Marchisio-Vidal---
-----Llorente---Tevez--------

I don't know how it will work yet. This game is really different than FM11 which was the last one I played.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
my juve season 15-16

Gk- Buffon, Rubinho, De Vires
Defenders- Chiellini, Bonucci, Barza, Squillaci, Papadopoulos, Licht, De Ceglie
Midfielders-Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo, Asa, Isla, Veratti, Pogba, Padoin
Attack-Llorente, Cavani, Quagliarella, Berbatov, Gilardino

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
This game is so frustrating. I have rage quit it after terrible, terrible start of the season. I can dominate a game but my attack is absolute shit. And then my opponent scores in 80th+. Screw this.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
In my game Llorente is an absolute beast!!! I'm currently in the 2017/18 season, towards mid/end February. Llorente has won top goalscorer in Europe twice, and he just won best player in the World!!

I understand that with my brilliant management skills this is possible for all players, but I was super stoked that rey leon did so well :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)