Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
my juve season 15-16

Gk- Buffon, Rubinho, De Vires
Defenders- Chiellini, Bonucci, Barza, Squillaci, Papadopoulos, Licht, De Ceglie
Midfielders-Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo, Asa, Isla, Veratti, Pogba, Padoin
Attack-Llorente, Cavani, Quagliarella, Berbatov, Gilardino
How do you have such an average team in 2016?? By 2016 the only ones i had left which are listed in your team are Chiellini, Papadopoulos (i bought him too), Pogba (out on loan), Vidal, Marchisio, Isla and Llorente

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
How do you have such an average team in 2016?? By 2016 the only ones i had left which are listed in your team are Chiellini, Papadopoulos (i bought him too), Pogba (out on loan), Vidal, Marchisio, Isla and Llorente
my defence is still world class, same as midfield, and Cavani-llorente is sex

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Started playing fm 2013 since the demo, and then quit some months later.
Installed it yesterday again, and i have to say, the patches they made, are so damn good. So many issues fixed.

So i'm just started, and finally managed to get a player exchange off for a good profile player.

- First,offered giovinco to clubs, for like 200% value, without "change to transferlisted and unwanted"
-Then scouted around, and noticed Isco was the CAM i wanted. 35M release clause.
- poked about a bit, noticed they had interest in giovinco..

*offer they accepted : giovinco + 5 mil cash and 15mil over 36 installments.
*managed to get him on less wages then i was actually paying gio

SO glad this finally works. In the past, clubs who had interest in a player, just refused p/e for him and wanted cash deals.

ONe thing tho. I feel bad that i "replaced" conte. I wish there was an option to play as a coach so he isnt removed

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
ONe thing tho. I feel bad that i "replaced" conte. I wish there was an option to play as a coach so he isnt removed
You could always name your profile "Antonio Conte" & pretend :D My bf does this with Milan legends, he never uses his real name.

Anyway I started playing a modded version with all the Serie A clubs reset to how they were in 1990 with the players from back then. It's fun but a lot harder than I expected.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You could always name your profile "Antonio Conte" & pretend :D My bf does this with Milan legends, he never uses his real name.

Anyway I started playing a modded version with all the Serie A clubs reset to how they were in 1990 with the players from back then. It's fun but a lot harder than I expected.
That sounds fantastic, but considering the disgustingly stacked number of teams, also indeed freaking hard :tongue:

delio rossi took the Juve job after Conte took the man city job :cry:
Well, i'm to late to change my name. However, i'm considering getting the azzurri coach fired, and have conte doing it instead

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
That sounds fantastic, but considering the disgustingly stacked number of teams, also indeed freaking hard :tongue:
yeh, thing is I signed some youngsters (Cannavaro, Conte, Totti) who I know become world class in future, but the inexperience is hurting my results, I might get sacked before they're old enough to really make an impact. Totti is 14 ffs :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yeh, thing is I signed some youngsters (Cannavaro, Conte, Totti) who I know become world class in future, but the inexperience is hurting my results, I might get sacked before they're old enough to really make an impact. Totti is 14 ffs :lol:
:rofl:

Sounds so rediculous. God those were better times

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
One thing i dont like, and allways get when playing juventus is

creating a shitload of chances, the enemy getting like nothing for 30 mins

then they score from an indirect freekick

every.single.time

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Playing as Sampdoria and looking for an AML for around 25-30mileuros. I Need a player capable of cutting in onto his right foot with pace and good finishing to fulfill the inside FW role.

Right now im struggling to find a player who fits that bill (particularly in finishing) and would be willing to join Samp. Right now i could probably land one of Giacc, Arnautovic or J. Montero but all lack in the finishing department...

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Perisic? 17 in finishing, 16 pace, uses both feet (stronger in right) & one of his best roles is inside forward. So looks like he ticks all the boxes but I'm not sure if he would join Samp. That's the main problem I guess.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Perisic? 17 in finishing, 16 pace, uses both feet (stronger in right) & one of his best roles is inside forward. So looks like he ticks all the boxes but I'm not sure if he would join Samp. That's the main problem I guess.
Thanks! Just scouted him and I like. He's not the most agile or technical but he's got far better finishing than any of my alternatives.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
How long does it take for a player to obtain a work permit, if they are already in your club? They joined my club but cant play them because they dont have work permit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)