Football Manager 2013 (5 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Forgot to mention, there are 2 clubs that can be used for that. There's one military club (Sangju) and National Policy Academy, lol, which competes in reserves league.

I was managing Daejeon for 5 years, 4 players went to serve.

Won Asian CL, my aim to win all 5 of them.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Does anybody has a link of where I can download FM2013 or FM2012? I've been trying since last with a skidrow torrent night but this error keeps appearing and I'm sick of it :groan:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Does anybody has a link of where I can download FM2013 or FM2012? I've been trying since last with a skidrow torrent night but this error keeps appearing and I'm sick of it :groan:
I've been also looking for FM2013 for a quite while and it seems they still haven't been able to resolve the issues. It crashes constantly. I guess we'll have to buy it.:D

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I've been also looking for FM2013 for a quite while and it seems they still haven't been able to resolve the issues. It crashes constantly. I guess we'll have to buy it.:D
The thing is, that I've searched for it here on my city and I haven't find it anywhere, then I looked in a bigger city (Guadalajara), and don't even there. Searched for it on a online buying store and nothing :groan: And I don't have a credit card to buy it from the site :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)