Diego Ribas da Cunha (18 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I see we still have a bunch of cry babies trying to figure out how to move on...players come and go, let's just move on.

Besides, its not even certain yet anyways. Giovonatti always says "Diego isn't going anywhere". What's to worry about?
bless you!! :beer: guys some of the reactions in this thread have been over the top to be honest!! for all we know its not confirmed diego is leaving, its not confirmed we r replacing him with di natalie, and we dont know if this is real stuff or just the regular press bs. so lets just be cool until we get solid facts.

if diego leaves then there is nothing we can do, its not like we wont support juventus is it?? juventus is not diego so lets be patient and see how this goes. the season is yet to begin so lets save our judgments on marrotta and del neri until the end of the season.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
the last 40 pages have consisted of

-IM FUCKING PISSED, etc, etc

- only if cassaon, or robinho, or aguerro, or , or ,or

and some more - IM FUCKING PISSED

...............................can we stop all posting the same shit and wait for some real news for we freak

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I swear I am at a girls' sleepover today on the forums. Another 20 minutes of this, and Hoori's bra is going to end up in the freezer.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
That's why I said it. Transfer campaign seems to be mediocre anyhow, so Diego or no Diego won't change much I'd think. As in won't make us go from title contenders to outsiders, cause we're not that anyway.

And this sale is completely void of logic.
But losing a player like Diego could be the difference between CL or not. We're not going to win the title this year, but there's a ton of money at stake... money we desperately need to build a title contender.

Selling Diego at a loss, like you said, would be ridiculous.

I don't see why you bother arguing with someone who doesn't even watch Juve matches though, Dusan.
This is of paramount importance. If a person doesn't watch matches, they can't be expected to accurately comment about a players quality, or his importance to the current team.

What the fuck is up with all of the vitriol here??

Seriously?

This is only football, for fuck's sake.

Idiot, douche, fuck face. I've seen all that, and a lot worse just over the last few hours.

Chill the FUCK out!!

Its football. A game. Remember?
Amen, brother. Shit is nasty around these parts.

this Juve has so far shown nothing extraordinary, the only difference is that we have better runners in the team.
This Juventus has 7 new players (with at least 2 more on the way - maybe more), and a new coach who's employing a totally different tactical system. A little patience might be in order, wouldn't you think?

he still does it all by himself, yet again it's him and Amauri battling the whole defense alone like last year.

our most recent match was a clear example of that.
What was most clear to me last match, was how much better we looked in the second half... specifically after Diego and Amauri entered the match. This has generally been the case for the entire preseason.

Lets wait and see how the team looks by the end of the mercato. Selling Diego for only 15m is a stupid move anyway but I really think many more things are going to happen in the coming days.
:agree: There's nothing else that we can do. Suck it up, and hope that they do more good than bad in the remaining week or so... Diego's sale might not even go through. Thank god this Mercato is almost over.

I still can't believe we're going to move this player at 20M. It would be a very, very poor decision in my opinion. He is easily our most influential offensive player (with all due respect to our beloved captain), and I believe that he's been adapting well in his transition to SS.

I also really though that with Aquilani and Krasic coming in, if we could have upgraded the defense with a proper LB, we were a freaking lock for a top 4 finish and a decent performance in Europa (even if Aquilani likely won't be eligible). Now things are more complicated... we'll have to see how this all winds up.

We just have so many question marks right now, it's ridiculous.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
guys, what the hell are you talking about.. Diego is gone, for what kind of confirmation are you still waiting. I am really worried about creativity in this team.. I can not say anthing about Krasic yet, but except Del Piero we do not have any creative players.. we definitly need some new offensive players.. buy Elia, Van der Vart or Suarez.... why the hell should juve pay 7 Mio for a 33 years Di Natale..

gaylord

Jan 22, 2010
there's no room for any player with similar characteristics to the god Del Piero in this club. always was like this. he hinders development of other players, but more importantly the team. i think it was Di Vaio that said something like this.

gaylord

Jan 22, 2010
one of the reasons i've looked forward to seeing our games is to see Diego play given what type of player he is. now if he leaves, it'll feel like i've already seen the games we are about to play. unless of course, some other interesting player arrives.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
guys, what the hell are you talking about.. Diego is gone, for what kind of confirmation are you still waiting. I am really worried about creativity in this team.. I can not say anthing about Krasic yet, but except Del Piero we do not have any creative players.. we definitly need some new offensive players.. buy Elia, Van der Vart or Suarez.... why the hell should juve pay 7 Mio for a 33 years Di Natale..
I'm waiting for an official confirmation from either Juventus, or Wolfsburg that he's been sold. The player could always have second thoughts, and reject the transfer. In fact, that's exactly what I'm hoping happens, as unlikely as it may seem given the rumors.

We've seen enough players reject transfers in the past few years, that it's always a possibility.

If we do sell him to Wolfsburg, I would be shocked if they weren't giving us a first option type of arrangement on Dzeko.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Maybe this is overly optimistic, but maybe DN i leaving him out because all of the rumours have unsettled him & he has decided he is not mentally prepared for the game?

He was all shits & giggles yesterday in the match against primavera. I can't see how 24hrs has drastically changed that. If the fee was agreed then why did he even bother showing up yesterday?
Maybe he's being rested for the season opener on Sunday?

I mean, look, if Juve REALLY needs Diego for tomorrow's home fixture, then there are far more glaring issues than this.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Del neri want to keep diego fit for serie a opener guys...thats why he not called up in this fixture. The rest?is just a media BS....Fuckin BS. keep my mind positive on this one. its like hearing Johnny deep just got a car crash and killed on it...totally Hoax

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
if diego leaves then there is nothing we can do, its not like we wont support juventus is it?? juventus is not diego so lets be patient and see how this goes. the season is yet to begin so lets save our judgments on marrotta and del neri until the end of the season.
So we can't express displeasure on an obviously stupid move by Marotta?? We're supposed to say "oh, ok, it's juve, forza juve!!" when we are selling our best player in the squad for peanuts? I'm not seeing Aguero linked with us or a bid for Cassano in the news, so why the hell would I be happy about this?

Oh, but of course, we have Del Piero, he's Juve and bla bla bla.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
its so cute that you cant stay away :heart:
The thought of you keeps me around, muffin.

Actually, the far fetched dream of Hoori posting her picture here is really the only thing that keeps me going.

That, and my work in the Utterly Bizarre Moaning Presents...............thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)