Diego Ribas da Cunha (13 Viewers)

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
it is up to Diego nobody can force him, he has a contract and he's not the kind of player you would bench for refusing to leave
that would be an economic disaster
he holds all the cards but putting the blame on Marotta or even Del Neri is easier certainly more popular on this forum
Oh come on, the club accepted the offer and didn't let Diego play in tomorrows game to let him "think". You would rather blame Diego than Marotta and DN?!

Players decisions won't make Marotta more clever in my eyes. Di Natale may turn him down but this *** still wanted to buy him for 7M. Diego deciding to stay won't make me forget that our club is ran by another set of idiots.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I mean.. does it look likely? I read about it yesterday and today and sort of had to laugh, but suddenly I see people taking it very seriously.
He's not invited for Sturm and Melo said his best friend was not on training and how he's leaving.

Judge it yourself. I know one thing - my head is going to explode.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How much are getting for him? Excited to reinvest that into the team. Looks like we might be getting a good LB after all:)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
what a FUCKING joke....

were gonna sell Diego (and Trez) to get Di Natale ????

Di Natale is an overrated joke, just like our fucking coach and manager !!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He's not invited for Sturm and Melo said his best friend was not on training and how he's leaving.

Judge it yourself. I know one thing - my head is going to explode.
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT, Dusan.

Sorry, but it is. Why the fuck are we selling Diego?

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
there's no room for any player with similar characteristics to the god Del Piero in this club. always was like this. he hinders development of other players, but more importantly the team. i think it was Di Vaio that said something like this.

i dont wanna blame Del piero...everybody love this legend but hey face the fact grandpa, he should do what raul do with madrid and give someone younger like Diego or Gio a chance to shine to prove themself and take his place. For god sake so many years ago he is in diego position when he overtaken Baggio place. Im just trying to say that as long he still in this team, no one even Cassano can take his place, i agree with you...he really hinders others development. Yes you can buy cassano or Robinho or others great player to fill in del piero boot, but this player not only gonna carry a weight of juve big name and succes but they gonna face a shadow of almighty Alex Del piero. So they gonna end up to get sold or leaving

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)