Diego Ribas da Cunha (11 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I dont know if you guys saw this but:

However, Di Natale is still determined to keep his promise to the Udinese supporters made in the town square last night.

“I am relaxed. I will continue training so that I’ll be ready for the Serie A opener against Genoa, with the Udinese shirt on my back,” the striker told Sky Sport Italia.

“The club is doing the negotiating. I want to stay and I have a contract. If the club sells me? They have to listen to me first. Udinese can’t sell me without my consent.”

Antonio Di Natale

channel4.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Told you who?

Because from what I've seen he was our best player on pitch most of the times and IMO it seems he's great there.
he still does it all by himself, yet again it's him and Amauri battling the whole defense alone like last year.

our most recent match was a clear example of that.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Are you serious?

Is Moratta a secret Inter agent?

What kind of imbecile in their right mind gets rid of a superstar like Diego after just one season? What kind of stupid short sighted reject does that?

Diego is by far the best player Juve have/had right now, and he's just going to be sold like a prostitute. This whole thing is ridiculous, shocking, and disrespectful to the fans.

I hope Strum Graz put Juve on show because frankly there is not going to be one chance that comes Juve's way with the mediocre team they now have.

WHAT IS GOING ON???

Jul 28, 2002
Are you serious?

Is Moratta a secret Inter agent?

What kind of imbecile in their right mind gets rid of a superstar like Diego after just one season? What kind of stupid short sighted reject does that?

Diego is by far the best player Juve have/had right now, and he's just going to be sold like a prostitute. This whole thing is ridiculous, shocking, and disrespectful to the fans.

I hope Strum Graz put Juve on show because frankly there is not going to be one chance that comes Juve's way with the mediocre team they now have.

WHAT IS GOING ON???
What this guy said...

Selling Diego to balance the books to allow us to amass average players like Martinez and Pepe is a joke.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I dont know if you guys saw this but:

However, Di Natale is still determined to keep his promise to the Udinese supporters made in the town square last night.

“I am relaxed. I will continue training so that I’ll be ready for the Serie A opener against Genoa, with the Udinese shirt on my back,” the striker told Sky Sport Italia.

“The club is doing the negotiating. I want to stay and I have a contract. If the club sells me? They have to listen to me first. Udinese can’t sell me without my consent.”

Antonio Di Natale

channel4.com
Thank God for that, Antonio. Please continue rotting in that cesspool of a club you call Udinese.

Maybe Prandelli will dust you off once in a while as a sub in a friendly so we can pretend you're relevant.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Had he been picked for the match tomorrow there would have been some hope, maybe if we lose to sturm graz they'll see how we lack creativity

I don't think we will lose we'll probably win unconvincingly once again

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
lol, a bunch of emo's. the first kick hasn't been made in Serie A, transfer window is open, Diego hasn't been officially sold, yet everyone is talking about how Marotta and Del Neri sucks ass just like before Krasic and Aquilani signings. some of the people here should just go and have a good sleep instead of #$^$%$@#%.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
lol, a bunch of emo's. the first kick hasn't been made in Serie A, transfer window is open, Diego hasn't been officially sold, yet everyone is talking about how Marotta and Del Neri sucks ass just like before Krasic and Aquilani signings. some of the people here should just go and have a good sleep.
What clearer message do you want aside from leaving him out of the Europe League squad tomorrow?

while both krasic and Aquilani are both good players, neither is world class and imo won't make a big difference unless we have mroe creativity in the team

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I smell a lot of sarcasm. First you say how he sucked, then you say how he's (and was) our best player.

He makes a difference, huge difference and he's by far our best and most creative player. It's a brainless sale and I refuse to believe it.
He was our best player last season and still had a VERY average season. Find the sarcasm now :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)