Diego Ribas da Cunha (17 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Based on his first year in Italy and an awful team his statistics were good last season so no, not only friendlies. Even if he played decent now it would be stupid to sell him after one year. But no, in pre-season he was the best player by a mile. If there's any logic in his departure then I'm an idiot.
That's why I said it. Transfer campaign seems to be mediocre anyhow, so Diego or no Diego won't change much I'd think. As in won't make us go from title contenders to outsiders, cause we're not that anyway.

And this sale is completely void of logic.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy, do me a favor, just text me whenever something happens with Juve on the transfer market.

All of this is making my head hurt
Alright, will do. But to be honest, I think I'm reaching a point where I don't care anymore. Let them bring in Pazzini, Di Natale, Barzagli, and all sorts of mediocre players. And since I'm leaving for a wedding for the weekend tomorrow, I won't be by the computer much.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's why I said it. Transfer campaign seems to be mediocre anyhow, so Diego or no Diego won't change much I'd think. As in won't make us go from title contenders to outsiders, cause we're not that anyway.

And this sale is completely void of logic.
Well it's where we'll have to agree to disagree.

Without him we'd suck and be like 2 years ago. With him we can get a CL spot.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
We are going to be even more predictable and pathetic this year. Diego was easily our most creative force, and Giovinco provided us with that injection of pace. Now, they are both gone. To compound our misery we have 2 incompetents in the attacking department, when it comes to finding the net, and are willing to dispose of our most lethal poacher.

Marotta is truly an idiot. Unless he is planning on acquiring Aguero (or at least Robinho) and Benzema to compensate the potential loss of both Diego and Trezeguet, I don't see how this club is going anywhere. Players like Di Natale and Pazzini are worthy of Sampdoria or Palermo; they will not make Juventus contenders.

Thats all I know is, Di Natale and Pazzini scored 48 goals combined last year, while Diego and Trez scored 12 goals. Yeah, you are right, Marotta is a complete idiot.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
let's buy vdv instead of diego is he is really going i still hope diego will stay. I love the way melo, diego, amauri played with each other last sunday.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Be quiet you douche. The whole team was dysfunctional last season; hence, your pretty stats don't signify shit!

Di Natale will be turning 33, and Pazzini needs someone to provide him with assists a la Cassano. Who will be doing that @ Juventus, you genius? The ageing Del Piero, or the hapless Sissoko? Perhaps Iaquinta?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Be quiet you douche. The whole team was dysfunctional last season; hence, your pretty stats don't signify shit!

Di Natale will be turning 33, and Pazzini needs someone to provide him with assists a la Cassano. Who will be doing that @ Juventus, you genius? The ageing Del Piero, or the hapless Sissoko? Perhaps Iaquinta?
You are forgetting Jorge ''The Questionmark'' Martinez

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well it's where we'll have to agree to disagree.

Without him we'd suck and be like 2 years ago. With him we can get a CL spot.
:tup:

Though the difference might not be that big, saying Diego doesn't make a difference is ridiculous.

I don't see why you bother arguing with someone who doesn't even watch Juve matches though, Dusan.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What the fuck is up with all of the vitriol here??

Seriously?

This is only football, for fuck's sake.

Idiot, douche, fuck face. I've seen all that, and a lot worse just over the last few hours.

Chill the FUCK out!!

Its football. A game. Remember?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
[/B]

Thats all I know is, Di Natale and Pazzini scored 48 goals combined last year, while Diego and Trez scored 12 goals. Yeah, you are right, Marotta is a complete idiot.
Thats because they've played in a well organized teams (both Di natale and Pazzini) while we didn't even had a team last season :sergio:

Trezeguet was constantly the top goal-scorer of the league (or atleast up there in the top 3 always) while diego has a pretty decent number of goals with bremen in Germany.

Both Di natale and pazzini if they were here last season i swear people would be coursing their ass around this forum right now....

Really really this would be one of our worst move that i've ever seen in the last 20 years in this club.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Alright, will do. But to be honest, I think I'm reaching a point where I don't care anymore. Let them bring in Pazzini, Di Natale, Barzagli, and all sorts of mediocre players. And since I'm leaving for a wedding for the weekend tomorrow, I won't be by the computer much.
Thank you. Have you read your scene?

Dusan, tell him.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You can't judge if you didn't see our play with or without him.

And FYI not even Messi (if you hate him, then C.Ronaldo) would have made a huge impact in last years Juve.
then what difference does it make if we keep or get rid of Diego? if Messi couldn't help, what the fuck can he do better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)