Diego Ribas da Cunha (8 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
lol, a bunch of emo's. the first kick hasn't been made in Serie A, transfer window is open, Diego hasn't been officially sold, yet everyone is talking about how Marotta and Del Neri sucks ass just like before Krasic and Aquilani signings. some of the people here should just go and have a good sleep instead of #$^$%$@#%.

:sergio:

After the worst season we had, ending 7th we can't even be sad about our best player leaving and being replaced with a 33 year old overrated Italian player who dont even wants Juve?

Buy on AliExpress.com

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
This is depressing. Fuck Marotta and his shitty dealings, I'd love to be in Turin right now to beat him up and scream at his fucking face how retarded he is. But yeah, let's get some other overrated shit Italian player, we LOVE those! Quagliarella? Yes please and for 30 million! Poli for 20 million? Absolutely!

Sep 18, 2008
What the hell is going on at Juventus. I know we have signed a couple of decent players like Krasic, but to lose the real quality of Diego would be suicide, and to even consider a strike force of Di Natale and Amauri will leave us in the same mess as we were in last year. It's unthinkable.

Diego has shown in pre-season that he will be good this year. I sincerely hope this is an Italian transfer smoke screen for us getting a good signing in.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

After the worst season we had, ending 7th we can't even be sad about our best player leaving and being replaced with a 33 year old overrated Italian player who dont even wants Juve?
The thing I'm saying it's far from 100% sure, so don't be quick on the trigger. It seems likely that Diego is leaving, but it looks almost sure that di Natale is staying where he is. Let's first see what are the new additions and see if Diego and Trez actually leaves before judging next seasons Juventus, Marotta, del Neri or anyone else.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009

Sorry if I'm mistaking your intent, but I'm getting a bit sick of seeing 'Italian' being thrown around as some sort of negative/insult.

This is an Italian club built on the backs of Italian players throughout its entire history.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I see we still have a bunch of cry babies trying to figure out how to move on...players come and go, let's just move on.

Besides, its not even certain yet anyways. Giovonatti always says "Diego isn't going anywhere". What's to worry about?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Lets wait and see how the team looks by the end of the mercato. Selling Diego for only 15m is a stupid move anyway but I really think many more things are going to happen in the coming days.

Aug 1, 2003
Well I only console myself from the fact that it's not official yet and Toto's statement that he wants to stay at Udinese. This move would seem too idiotic, but if it's not going to happen why was he left out of the game vs Graz tomorrow, "market voices" seems like a trite excuse, why would Melo tweet whatever he did insinuating that Diego is going elsewhere, and why would Del Neri talk about him and Trez "making decisions"? If it's entirely up to Diego, honestly after the whole saga and how this has turned out today, I wouldn't know why he would want to stay anyway.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I see we still have a bunch of cry babies trying to figure out how to move on...players come and go, let's just move on.

Besides, its not even certain yet anyways. Giovonatti always says "Diego isn't going anywhere". What's to worry about?
A lot of people say a lot of things on this website, doesn't mean its concrete a lot made fun of the members worrying about Diego leaving, looks like its finally happening. If it doesn't then hats off to them

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Sorry if I'm mistaking your intent, but I'm getting a bit sick of seeing 'Italian' being thrown around as some sort of negative/insult.

This is an Italian club built on the backs of Italian players throughout its entire history.
It IS a negative when all the italian players we are linked to are shit, not to mention that this generation of italians fucking suck. The Azurri is NOT our responsibility, I'm sick of that mentality. If there are players that are good enough and they are italian, then good, let's get them but getting overrated shit like Di Natale? Fuck no, might as well get Quagliarella and G. Rossi.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
it is up to Diego nobody can force him, he has a contract and he's not the kind of player you would bench for refusing to leave
that would be an economic disaster
he holds all the cards but putting the blame on Marotta or even Del Neri is easier certainly more popular on this forum

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The thing I'm saying it's far from 100% sure, so don't be quick on the trigger. It seems likely that Diego is leaving, but it looks almost sure that di Natale is staying where he is. Let's first see what are the new additions and see if Diego and Trez actually leaves before judging next seasons Juventus, Marotta, del Neri or anyone else.
That vision.. I can only see as naive or childish. I'm sorry to say it so rude. But starting without a source of all our creativity so far (Diego) would be an utopia. We can all get the Zac vision and opinion on this and be like ''we'll see, we need to give him a chance.'' But that didn't brought us anywhere and it won't get us the CL-spots this year.

Well, I'm Italian myself, so it isn't intented as anything negative in general toward the Italian people. But I feel the need for Juve, to accept which lots of Italians including myself have done recently, is accepting the better players, on a global scale aren't Italian. Marotta still hasn't done that so far, why would've gotten Pepe over here. with him going for Di Natale or Pazzini. Marotta pushes to hard to sign Italian players imo.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Maybe this is overly optimistic, but maybe DN i leaving him out because all of the rumours have unsettled him & he has decided he is not mentally prepared for the game?

He was all shits & giggles yesterday in the match against primavera. I can't see how 24hrs has drastically changed that. If the fee was agreed then why did he even bother showing up yesterday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)