Dani Alves (5 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
. A message should be sent that this club is not a circus unlike some others. This kind of shit is not tolerated here and players wont get their way by attempting it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
[video=twitter;876866355944935426]https://twitter.com/BrazilStat/status/876866355944935426[/video]
This idiot managed to talk shit about both Pele and Maradona, shows what kind of moron he is.

And Maradona is right, Balon dor was awarded for Europeans only before 1995, later France Football published a reevaluation of the awards presented before 1995:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballon_d'Or

Check under Additional awards. That Pele domination @CrimsonianKing :lol:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
[video=twitter;876904974638120960]https://twitter.com/claalbuquerque/status/876904974638120960[/video]

is she legit?
Good riddance. He's been chatting shit for weeks now.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus is an italian team, look at Chiellini, Buffon, Marchisio, that's loyalty!, but I don't expect a dude from Thailand to understand this, you have no football culture.
Having an Italian core is necessary, but just because someone is Italian doesn't mean they love Juve more. Example: Nedved and Trezeguet vs Cannavaro and Zambrotta

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
This idiot managed to talk shit about both Pele and Maradona, shows what kind of moron he is.

And Maradona is right, Balon dor was awarded for Europeans only before 1995, later France Football published a reevaluation of the awards presented before 1995:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballon_d'Or

Check under Additional awards. That Pele domination @CrimsonianKing :lol:
:D yeah, he would have easily won all of those if he was European back then.

- - - Updated - - -

So much positive hype around him lately. A good GM would press 10mil out of a EPL club. Beppe will let him walk
Yeah, if we're allowing him to go if should be in our terms. We could milk some good money out of those sugar daddy clubs

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
So much positive hype around him lately. A good GM would press 10mil out of a EPL club. Beppe will let him walk
Imagine Beppe dealing with gypsies.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus is an italian team, look at Chiellini, Buffon, Marchisio, that's loyalty!, but I don't expect a dude from Thailand to understand this, you have no football culture.
Whose DA is this?

- - - Updated - - -

Coming from a guy who has been hating on Alves for the most part of last season, for the sake of maintaining our squad quality I'd ignore his social media BS and just let him play. If he refuses to, rot him on the stands. Don't terminate contract, don't sell
I'd rather sell him for peanuts before he causes further damage. That yellow eyed mofo tried to brainwash Dybala.

Use his fat salary to increase Sandro's.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'm not liking this new superbianconero dude with his nationalistic agenda. Let's focus on Italian players first is total BS. If a player is quality, we have an obligation to go for them, provided we can afford them, regardless of nationality. Oh, and last time I checked Dollaruma is Italian, and look what he's doing to his "beloved" Milan.
Bernardeschi is the only Italian I want out of the realistic options. Maybe also Donnaruma on the cheap. Those transfers would be sex.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You want the best players regardless of where they are from but if you have the choice of an Italian superstar and a superstar from somewhere else you take the Italian because they are less likely to kick up a fuss and leave. I am not saying just buy trash because they are Italian however :D

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardeschi is the only Italian I want out of the realistic options. Maybe also Dunnaruma on the cheap. Those transfers would be sex.
I'd take Darmian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)