Dani Alves (12 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
I don't get why he isn't frozen out. Is it that his agent will reject doing business in the future? They don't want to pay him? I understand though that he has a large contract - very well that Juventus don't want to pay a guy who isn't playing.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Diego Maradona brands Juventus full-back Dani Alves “an idiot” after his criticism of the Napoli legend.

The Brazilian - who is set to leave the Bianconeri for Manchester City - said El Diego’s 'Hand of God’ goal meant he couldn’t be compared to Barcelona’s Lionel Messi, or be an example to youngsters.

“Dani Alves is an idiot,” Maradona hit back, speaking to TyC Sports.

“Cafu and Maicon were real full-backs, he makes 28 crosses per game and only connects with four, poor thing.

“He speaks because he plays in a position on the pitch where football is not played.

“They touch the ball three times and make eight fouls per game.

"If we're going to keep talking about this idiot it's better that I go."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Diego Maradona brands Juventus full-back Dani Alves “an idiot” after his criticism of the Napoli legend.

"he makes 28 crosses per game and only connects with four, poor thing.

They touch the ball three times and make eight fouls per game."
What a guy.

Apr 29, 2006
Fuck this clown. Bench his ass and let him stand on the stands and warm up just to get abused. Ask 10m for him and explain to him that if he wants to see Pep this year, he would have to cut his wages in City in half to make up the numbers. Then he can go on to be a great player!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Couple of things though - when did we start believing goal.com again, and when did we start believing "verbal agreement" stories from goal.com?
I remember the no goal.com days. Come to think of it, it was a great way to thin the heard during the summer months. Hmmm... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)