Dani Alves (10 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Well there's one tweet he replies to Premium Sport saying that Higuain video is from a TV show.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, he retweeted a Esporte Interativo link about him saying that Dybala needs to leave in order to improve.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Diego Maradona brands Juventus full-back Dani Alves “an idiot” after his criticism of the Napoli legend.

The Brazilian - who is set to leave the Bianconeri for Manchester City - said El Diego’s ‘Hand of God’ goal meant he couldn’t be compared to Barcelona’s Lionel Messi, or be an example to youngsters.

“Dani Alves is an idiot,” Maradona hit back, speaking to TyC Sports.

“Cafu and Maicon were real full-backs, he makes 28 crosses per game and only connects with four, poor thing.

“He speaks because he plays in a position on the pitch where football is not played.

“They touch the ball three times and make eight fouls per game.

"If we're going to keep talking about this idiot it's better that I go."
Maradona flame throwing Dani but it's off base

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Legend or history?
cunt listed

- - - Updated - - -

Alves to City will be the save as Bravo's move last year. He is moving to his career's graveyard.
I cant wait for man shitty to embarrass themselves in the CL again next season, I'll be sure to screen shot the moment they go out of the CL, give it a few months and caption it "oh look what I've just found, remember this moment Dani?"

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and that ladies and gents is why we will never close that gap in quality compared to the other european elites, we just give in to play demands... that is atletico madrid level shit and that is where we realistically are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)