Dani Alves (12 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We should ask for 10m or just keep him for one more year.
I am pretty sure that Marotta will let him go for free.And it's really stupid explanation that he will negatively influence Dybala.Fuck him and play professional with this favela psycho.Ha had a contract to respect and here the story starts and ends .Wanna leave,no problem ask for some reasonable amount for the interested party.He wants to reunite with Pep?No problem.Tell him the amount of cash for that love.Not that we will be much richer with that but you are showing that no one can make a fool out of Juve.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You want the best players regardless of where they are from but if you have the choice of an Italian superstar and a superstar from somewhere else you take the Italian because they are less likely to kick up a fuss and leave. I am not saying just buy trash because they are Italian however :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'd take Darmian
He has forgotten how to play football after he moved to England.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I am pretty sure that Marotta will let him go for free.And it's really stupid explanation that he will negatively influence Dybala.Fuck him and play professional with this favela psycho.Ha had a contract to respect and here the story starts and ends .Wanna leave,no problem ask for some reasonable amount for the interested party.He wants to reunite with Pep?No problem.Tell him the amount of cash for that love.Not that we will be much richer with that but you are showing that no one can make a fool out of Juve.
I think we'll get 5m.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Can't wait for him to leave!

Imagine being Buffon, Marchisio, Bonucci, Chiellini or Barzagli when he posted those boots on instagram. What did they deserve to be disrespected by that by their own team-mate?

Danny Alves has marshmallow for brains.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Fuck dani Alves. Hated him when he was at Barca. Tolerated him when he was here. His personality is super annoying. Thank god I don't have to see another karaoke video.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why is everyone so mad at Alves? From what I read, he wanted a 1 year extension and we didn't, so he handed a transfer request. I guess the board prefer to sell him for 5m now than keep him for a year and let him go for free.
You need more reasons than the fact that he did say that Dybala is one of the best players but needs to leave Juve if he wants to really become the best or when he posted the Berlin shoes picture? He's a piece of shiit.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He's got a contract with us how the fuck we let him to determine it with a mutual agreement.

Should of sold him for as much as possible. Club like City would not mind paying some money as these amounts mean nothing to them. What a..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
5m might seem petty money but it pays wages for one of the players. Every penny counts and even though we will give in, we really shouldn't.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)