Dani Alves (23 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
if he can rescind his contract he would not act like a scum here.

DA: I want to leave,
GM: no, we are targeting CL and we want u here,
DA: no thanx, and I have my own CL (2015).
GM: u cant leave for free,
DA: hey Dybala, u have to leave if u want to be No.1

Aug 2, 2005
what a fucking one loss can do to a team.. instead of having players all over Europe forcing a move here to a situation where our players asking to leave.
happened in 2015, and now

we should just sign top 3 players in every position and win this fucking thing what it costs.
until this happens, get used to these scenarios.

Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo, Pogba, even Morata could have stayed, and now count on Alves (did not like Turin anyway), Sandro (if he leaves, as Vidal, to win it), Dybala (leave the non competitve Serie A), and keep on going till we win this fucking CL.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
what exactly do you mean by 'act'?
Incredible really.

Almost makes me want to keep him just to freeze him out of squad completely (not on CL list, not allowed to train with the team, etc.).

Wouldn't exactly be a smart move on our part, but hey I'm not above petty behaviour :D
Wait, why did we say no to a 1 year extension?
I believe the point of contention is 2019 not 2018

Sorry s4tch and buck fuddy

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Coming from a guy who has been hating on Alves for the most part of last season, for the sake of maintaining our squad quality I'd ignore his social media BS and just let him play. If he refuses to, rot him on the stands. Don't terminate contract, don't sell

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I believe the point of contention is 2019 not 2018

Sorry s4tch and buck fuddy
Ok but wasn't there an option in the contract to extend for a third year? So another 4 million (or maybe he asked for more, did he?) and we would have the best right back in football playing at his peak for at least another season until he starts to downgrade by 36 years old(probably)?

I don't know, man. Seems to me saying no wasn't the best of choices here. Who can we get, really?

- - - Updated - - -

"dani alves es un boludo"
"Dani Alves es un boludo. Es un jugador que toca tres o cuatro veces la pelota y hace ocho o más faltas. Alves está en una posición de la cancha donde no se juega al fútbol".

Both him and Pelé should just shut the fuck up. Wait, not Pelé, Pelé was fantastic, Edson. Edson is a cunt, just like Armando.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not liking this new superbianconero dude with his nationalistic agenda. Let's focus on Italian players first is total BS. If a player is quality, we have an obligation to go for them, provided we can afford them, regardless of nationality. Oh, and last time I checked Dollaruma is Italian, and look what he's doing to his "beloved" Milan.

Jun 19, 2017
I'm not liking this new superbianconero dude with his nationalistic agenda. Let's focus on Italian players first is total BS. If a player is quality, we have an obligation to go for them, provided we can afford them, regardless of nationality. Oh, and last time I checked Dollaruma is Italian, and look what he's doing to his "beloved" Milan.
Juventus is an italian team, look at Chiellini, Buffon, Marchisio, that's loyalty!, but I don't expect a dude from Thailand to understand this, you have no football culture.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventus is an italian team, look at Chiellini, Buffon, Marchisio, that's loyalty!, but I don't expect a dude from Thailand to understand this, you have no football culture.
First off, I live in Thailand. I am NOT from Thailand. Get your facts straight before talking out of your culo and sounding like a total idiot. Read my post again. Italian players of quality are always welcome, but it shouldn't be the only thing that matters. If we have an option to buy Mbappe, and we go for Berardi because he's Italian, then we are retarded. You go for the players that can improve you and give you the best shot at winning titles, irrespective of nationality. Would you prefer Darmian or De Sciglio to someone like Carvajal or Marcelo for example?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Coming from a guy who has been hating on Alves for the most part of last season, for the sake of maintaining our squad quality I'd ignore his social media BS and just let him play. If he refuses to, rot him on the stands. Don't terminate contract, don't sell
Agreed.

Even if he has crossed the line big time.

Jun 19, 2017
First off, I live in Thailand. I am NOT from Thailand. Get your facts straight before talking out of your culo and sounding like a total idiot. Read my post again. Italian players of quality are always welcome, but it shouldn't be the only thing that matters. If we have an option to buy Mbappe, and we go for Berardi because he's Italian, then we are retarded. You go for the players that can improve you and give you the best shot at winning titles, irrespective of nationality. Would you prefer Darmian or De Sciglio to someone like Carvajal or Marcelo for example?
Go support Real Madrid.. they suit you better, or see if you can find the most globalist/multicultural team ;)

To state you dislike a new forum member you dont even know, just shows what an looser you are.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Go support Real Madrid.. they suit you better, or see if you can find the most globalist/multicultural team ;)

To state you dislike a new forum member you dont even know, just shows what an looser you are.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings :cry:

You make a compelling case though. I fail to see your argument here. I like quality players, so therefore I should support a different team? :boh: :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)