Cristiano Ronaldo (162 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
PSG can easily do it if they want to. The thing is, do they want it?

I mean, I know it's Messi and Ronaldo. But it's 36yo Ronaldo and 34yo Messi.

They would sure attract so much attention and fans it's crazy. But I don't know if it's worth getting two grandpas and to lose one of the two best strikers of the generation.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

They would sure attract so much attention and fans it's crazy. But I don't know if it's worth getting two grandpas and to lose one of the two best strikers of the generation.
They'll just buy Halland next year.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Still the biggest club in the world and a dream to most players.

Right now they indeed looks like a finished team, but their name alone will always have pulling power.
Hearing Perez when he talked about SL didn't sound too optimistic regarding Real, it's like they are broke. I used to agree with that but I've never seen Real in such state as now. I don't know if they are going to bounce back because they need like 500mln to rebuild the squad at this point.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

It is because i ain't paying it, but im witnessing it. That's what sport is all about, giving memories to the fans, it's about stories and history as well. If PSG could make it happen and i was that oil lord over there, i'd collect Ronaldo like a shiny Charizard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)