Cristiano Ronaldo (254 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Hmm. Disagree. Chiesa and De Ligt would walk into their lineup any day. Probably Cuadrado and Locatelli too (if he joins).
De ligt yes
Cuadrado yes, although hakimi joined so not so sure.
Locatelli...possibly.

Messi and mbappe as right sided options...not so sure chiesa walking into that line up.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Mbappe to Real, Ronaldo to P$G

- - - Updated - - -

wouldnt read much into it, this Pedrerol guy and Chiringuito are running Mbappe to Real Saga for few months now. maybe it will happen, but to me it seems that sheikhs get what they want. They will just give Mbappe sponsorship contract of 50, 80 or 100 m and in the end keep him.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The fact that it says HUGE News. This ain’t no renewing contract. Guys gone. Looked miserable. Enter Vlahovic please.
looking at how we could build front line with Chiesa, Dybala and Morata i would like this to happen, sadly I dont really believe PSG sells Mbappe.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we will really hear something

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He will stay. If he wanted out he would have been gone by now.
I've heard this before so many times and I consider this being a void argument.

If he's not willing to take a pay cut, he's not going anywhere he wants. He has a contract and no one was willing to match it until now. Otherwise he'd have left already. We're not competitive enough to win the big ears and he doesn't have the time to wait for our kids to grow.

Deals are made when there are two sides, in football it's even three. If PSG shows up, I'm sure they can please him. They're literally the only club in the world right now who could pull this one off.

If he really goes and that's he tonight's news, I really hope we go for Vlahovic and skip useless dud that Icardi is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 245)