Cristiano Ronaldo (123 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Hearing Perez when he talked about SL didn't sound too optimistic regarding Real, it's like they are broke. I used to agree with that but I've never seen Real in such state as now. I don't know if they are going to bounce back because they need like 500mln to rebuild the squad at this point.
They have hard times ahead of them no doubt.

Loosing Ramos like that was a major blow, in a few years Modric, Kroos and Benzema will all be gone or need to be replaced as well.

The Oil clubs sets new standards, also for the historic great clubs. We have to stand together even across of rivalry.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They have hard times ahead of them no doubt.

Loosing Ramos like that was a major blow, in a few years Modric, Kroos and Benzema will all be gone or need to be replaced as well.

The Oil clubs sets new standards, also for the historic great clubs. We have to stand together even across of rivalry.
The time to stand together was the Super League, but Bayern were too comfy on their high horse.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
“Cristiano must want to kill himself for not being here [at PSG]. The quality and quantity of players that PSG have now is unique. It doesn't often happen at clubs and the great players always want to be with the best. Cristiano surely wants to be here, but they brought Messi and luckily he's much better."

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He doesn´t want to be here. Understandable, he thought we had a big project and a good team. We have non of them and our great administration didn´t even try to fix one of the two. What I don´t understand is why he stayed this summer. Toxic relation for Juve and for him.
because no one was willing to pay his wages and a transfer fee. But I have faith in Allegri, he’ll get the most out of him

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ronaldo may cause issues if he doesn't want to be here but if he sees improvements under allegri in training and pre season in general I see him being on board and doing what he does best and that's scoring goals for fun.

Ronaldo wants to win, and score 100 goals per game...that hasn't changed since he was about 7 years old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)