Copa America 2019 - General Discussion (6 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Now GBJ and Firmino also win the Copa America during Messis timeline. And even more of his fagca teammates with int. success with Coutinho, Arthur winning while hes still empty handed :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, Brazil won this walking like haven't done in years... and without Neymar :shifty:
Imagine how good theyll be with Neymar next year

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So I'm the only one here proud of Messi, and ashamed of Brazil.
Nothing wrong with messi, he's a great adversary to the other GOAT, proud to say of course our GOAT. Deserves respect, I don't get the hate, never will and frankly not bothered either.

proud of him? Unless if your an Argie or Argie supporter not sure why one should be?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Nothing wrong with messi, he's a great adversary to the other GOAT, proud to say of course our GOAT. Deserves respect, I don't get the hate, never will and frankly not bothered either.

proud of him? Unless if your an Argie or Argie supporter not sure why one should be?

She's an Argie

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fair enough, then I think she can be. Messi's failure has more to do with his team mates than him. Can't say she should be proud of his petty accusations though, didn't expect that from messi.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Fair enough, then I think she can be. Messi's failure has more to do with his team mates than him. Can't say she should be proud of his petty accusations though, didn't expect that from messi.

No, cant always blame his teammates. Dude was pure crap, if he gets balon dor after this then FF is full of crackheads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)