Copa America 2019 - General Discussion (17 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #734
    Apparently Everton is the top scorer. If this tournament won't open the doors to Europe I don't know what will.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Messi's corruption claims are funny because football corruption and favoritism hasn't ever bothered him in the past when Barca benefits from it annually.

Us plebians only catch a glimpse, rumors of the corruption in pro sports but someone at Messi's level probably has a clearer idea so its difficult to imagine he isn't aware that Barcelona and his career benefit massively from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Penal Peru!

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Penalty for Peru? Brazil being completely carried by CONMEBOL just like Frodo predicted.
    bout to get ruled out.

tbh i don't even know what the handball rules in football are anymore? Is that a penalty? Looks harsh as hell but they are given? There is no consistency in this shit...

What the hell is Tiago silva supposed to do in that situation? How could he avoid that?

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
    bout to get ruled out.

tbh i don't even know what the handball rules in football are anymore? Is that a penalty? Looks harsh as hell but they are given? There is no consistency in this shit...

What the hell is Tiago silva supposed to do in that situation? How could he avoid that?

Only with a penalty like that they could break Alisson clean sheet so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)