[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (11 Viewers)

enzo

May 14, 2012
Honestly I'm at the stage where I just want teams to be treated equally. Nevermind winning.
Right. I'm not as annoyed by the penalty as I am with Ronaldo's unpunished constant diving and demanding a penalty. In the first tie, Dybala didn't demand anything and got a yellow card ffs. Unfortunately VAR won't change anything about the special treatment for Ronaldo et al.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,422
    Right. I'm not as annoyed by the penalty as I am with Ronaldo's unpunished constant diving and demanding a penalty. In the first tie, Dybala didn't demand anything and got a yellow card ffs. Unfortunately VAR won't change anything about the special treatment for Ronaldo et al.
    Yep. Dybala gets punished for diving when he does, but Ronaldo gets away with the constant asking for treatment from the ref.

Any word on Ramos being on the bench during his suspension?

Aug 2, 2005
    there should be a straight Red and 1 month ban for diving.
    only applied after VAR

Diving is nothing different than robbing/cheating anything..
    it is too much tolerated by Fifa/Uefa/etc
    regardless where the dive happened, even if in your own penalty area

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Yep. Dybala gets punished for diving when he does, but Ronaldo gets away with the constant asking for treatment from the ref.

Any word on Ramos being on the bench during his suspension?
    Ramos will be suspended in order to make UEFA look objective.

I bet Real will get some calls against them too. They're already in the semis. If they don't reach the final that is just one game I guess.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,425
    Ramos will be suspended in order to make UEFA look objective.

I bet Real will get some calls against them too. They're already in the semis. If they don't reach the final that is just one game I guess.

Any reports of him actually being suspended though? I guess that would be a tiny amount of justice...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    I had no expectations and still got disappointed.

This is what Juve is, this is what Juve does, it's Black & White personified, you either love her to death or hate her to death, but you can't ignore her ever.

Always proudly -- io sono Juventino!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012

This is what Juve is, this is what Juve does, it's Black & White personified, you either love her to death or hate her to death, but you can't ignore her ever.

Juve in CL is not good for health

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,428

This is what Juve is, this is what Juve does
    , it's Black & White personified, you either love her to death or hate her to death, but you can't ignore her ever.

So true :D

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
    Apr 7, 2018
    Guys let’s just forget about the penalty incident. Let’s be honest, Benatia did what he felt he had to do, it was risky, he could have trusted Buffon who had a great night to make the save, but he didn’t. This kind of penalty calls is so hard to give to either sides. The referee was right to give the penalty BUT he could have not given the freaking pen and it wouldn’t have been a scandal because it’s one of those tight calls and given the circumstances last night, you don’t give a pen against a team who fought so bravely and came back from a big deficit to take it to extra time.

If the incident had occurred in our favour, the same pen would never have been whistled.

And for those people criticizing and bashing Allegri, you simply can’t. He did amazing last night and the team was huge.

The only thing that I regret is our incapacity to kill this kind of games, I hope Allegri and the players learn from the mistakes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Any reports of him actually being suspended though? I guess that would be a tiny amount of justice...
    It will be impossible not to suspend him. Several media picked up on it and he's simply not allowed to be there.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,432
    It will be impossible not to suspend him. Several media picked up on it and he's simply not allowed to be there.

Well, if we need closure on the UEFA loves RM argument, this might give us that opportunity :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Well, if we need closure on the UEFA loves RM argument, this might give us that opportunity :D
    Yeah I guess. But no way they're going to be so blatant about it. I even think Roma will benefit from this entire thing.

It's kind of like South Corea. You can cheat, but it has to stop at some point or people will not buy your product anymore. If Roma get Real, I expect them to be given a soft penalty.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Yeah I guess. But no way they're going to be so blatant about it. I even think Roma will benefit from this entire thing.

It's kind of like South Corea. You can cheat, but it has to stop at some point or people will not buy your product anymore. If Roma get Real, I expect them to be given a soft penalty.

Which won't decide the tie obviously. When you think about all this it's really easy to influence a football match if you're a ref, too fuckin easy.

as Buffon said, no one human should be given authority to make or break a team's dream.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    It was a very very soft penalty decision. Anywhere else on the park the ref would have waved play on. Minimal contact and the ref crumbled under the pressure big time.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Which won't decide the tie obviously. When you think about all this it's really easy to influence a football match if you're a ref, too fuckin easy.

as Buffon said, no one human should be given authority to make or break a team's dream.
    I don't know. I really expect Real to be penalized. There was a lot of criticism after last night. People clearly didn't forget the Bayern games either. And it doesn't help that Barcelona got calls going their way ever since 2009.

I really expect Roma to knock out Real on a ref decision.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
    Mar 16, 2013
    It was a very very soft penalty decision. Anywhere else on the park the ref would have waved play on. Minimal contact and the ref crumbled under the pressure big time.
    It's ridiculous to give this sort of penalty in such a big and crucial moment of the game... as buffon said a good referee have to look at the big picture and see what impact his decision make, how can you give a really doubtful penalty, for me this was not a 100% penatly in this last minute of of the match, knowing how much effort this juventus side put in, just to kill this entire match and build up?.... What I'm trying to say is, as a referee you should only give a penatly in such a crucial moment (last minute of extra time) when it's 100% clear daylight penalty, for example the penalty of Roma yesterday, this is a clear penalty, this whole saga is just ridiculous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)