[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So everything is rigged in champions league
No, I don't think so. But I do think they either pick inexperienced refs or refs they know will buckle under the pressure. It's obvious they try to influence Madrid and Barca games. I mean, this dates back to what, 2009? And it's pretty much every single year that huge calls go their way. That's just inexplicable.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
I feel so bad about what happened yesterday that I can't even express it in words, i've passed anger period after the game, but is hard to accept we went out in such manner, i really believed we have the power to do this, we showed amazing grinta and courage yesterday, extremely proud of juve :heart2::heart2:, players got tired on the end that's we went back i think, it was really an opened ET, but the referee decided to shorten the game which for me is such a disgusting decision to call penalty on that situation, we just need this attitude more in the future, we neec to play like lions against real, bayern and barca and we can beat them and eliminate them, just need to stop being so conservative, allegri did a great job yesterday again, we have to trust him, mandzukic is just a warrior, he just gives his best against madrid, not intimitated or impressed by seeing real madrid written on scoreboard, this is what all of them have to do, and i'm sure when this warrior attitude will be there for all and exploited at maximum we will strength our moral also, we will get the needed mental force not only to win, but be one of the best 3 teams in europe for decades, i'm sure about that, it's like we have the potential, but we can't release it, it's like a energy that is blocked in a box and hold from being released, hold by our own, for me is the same thing like you know you are good, you have talent at something and huge huge potential but you are easy to be intimitated, not necessary that you are scared or afraid, no, that's different, but you are just too kind and take everything to your soul that damages you and you stop believing in yourself when al haters and envious people come to you, we just need that power and fihting till limit, that's the difference between us and real madrid and 12 ucl or 2 ucl, we weren't worse than madrid ever in our history from 60s onwards, and when we had the power to beat them we did, it's like what we did against barcelona or roma did against barcelona (that was the best fight for roma i've ever seen, i was amazed to see such a strong mental power for a roma team), if roma can beat barcelona with 3-0 with gladiators fighting spirit after 4-1 in first leg, juventus can own europe, i know it looks silly now, especially for "guests" that come in this forum to read this, but this is how i feel it, in serie a we formed that great power mental strength that is like a steel there now and the result is that nobody can beat us. As for the last night game, i have to congratulate again everyone that played and max, just wonderful, hopefully and i think we all saying this for a very long time already this will finally be a turning point for us in this competition. As for semifinals, is very hard now to even watch it, after experiencing this, but probably i'll watch them, so I would like either Liverpool or Roma to win it, then Bayern and Real the least, i'm already fed up by that club and everything that surrounds it, roma, lazio and fiorentina are the only team that i can stand watch them winning in europe from top 6 rivals, milan, inter and napoli are just terrible for me, not that i hate them, but the way the fans, managers, players, presidents etc act is just incredible, those people live to hate something on this planet now: juventus, that's their achievement now, Milan used to be a great great club with the required mentality in europe, i respected them for that, but now they are showing just how bad they downgraded if they celebrate so savagely a fake penalty for opposition in last minute after juve turning the tie around, I mean I would be impressed if milan would do that on real pitch or hell even inter, but the hate those guys have is just everything for them, they live to hate juventus. Anyway, hopefully we will continue our development, we still need to grow as club, but most as mentality, keep max, try to get the best out of transfer windows and fight and I think it will be alright.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
[video=twitter;984174804902334466]https://twitter.com/Zona_Blaugrana/status/984174804902334466[/video]

Our 90th min denied PK

:think:

and he even points to the ball to say he touched it

:ratcafe:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,415
    CR7: 'Why are Juventus complaining?’
    By Football Italia staff

Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo insists it was a penalty against Juventus last night - “I don’t know why they’re complaining”.

The Bianconeri had levelled the tie after a 3-0 defeat in the first leg, and the match at the Bernabeu seemed to be heading for extra-time.

However, English referee Michael Oliver decided that Medhi Benatia had fouled Lucas Vazquez in the last minute, with Ronaldo converting the penalty after a furious Gianluigi Buffon was sent off.

“I don't understand why they’re complaining,” Ronaldo shrugged, speaking in the mixed zone after the match.

“Lucas was tackled from behind and if they don't give him the penalty, it's a goal.

“We have suffered, but it helps us to learn.

"In football, nothing is given away, you have to fight until the end. Madrid could've scored more goals, but Juve and Buffon were good.”

harpsabu

Apr 12, 2018
    You guys have some balls on you. How you can sit there and claim that UEFA and the Champions League is rigged after that stonewall penalty was given. Buffon assaulted the ref after too, fair it could have been a yellow but there cant be too much arguing with the red either. Also, how did Benatia not get a second yellow or even a straight red for it is beyond me.

Anyway, that penalty last night was 10 times more of a penalty than the one Higuain got at the weekend, I didn't see Chiellini talk about the ref being paid then, or Buffon calling the ref a protagonist or Agnelli protesting. There even is VAR in Italy and it wasn't even used!!

Yous had a great game until around 75 minutes then Allegri sat back and wanted extra time. Yous went to sleep at the end and gave away a just penalty. Yous just aren't used to penaltys like that being given against you because in Italy you get away with that shit all the time there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    CR7: 'Why are Juventus complaining?’
    By Football Italia staff

Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo insists it was a penalty against Juventus last night - “I don’t know why they’re complaining”.

The Bianconeri had levelled the tie after a 3-0 defeat in the first leg, and the match at the Bernabeu seemed to be heading for extra-time.

However, English referee Michael Oliver decided that Medhi Benatia had fouled Lucas Vazquez in the last minute, with Ronaldo converting the penalty after a furious Gianluigi Buffon was sent off.

“I don't understand why they’re complaining,” Ronaldo shrugged, speaking in the mixed zone after the match.

“Lucas was tackled from behind and if they don't give him the penalty, it's a goal.

“We have suffered, but it helps us to learn.

"In football, nothing is given away, you have to fight until the end. Madrid could've scored more goals, but Juve and Buffon were good.”
    He's right. Ronaldo did enough complaining in 90 minutes for the whole of a football season.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    You guys have some balls on you. How you can sit there and claim that UEFA and the Champions League is rigged after that stonewall penalty was given. Buffon assaulted the ref after too, fair it could have been a yellow but there cant be too much arguing with the red either. Also, how did Benatia not get a second yellow or even a straight red for it is beyond me.

Anyway, that penalty last night was 10 times more of a penalty than the one Higuain got at the weekend, I didn't see Chiellini talk about the ref being paid then, or Buffon calling the ref a protagonist or Agnelli protesting. There even is VAR in Italy and it wasn't even used!!

Yous had a great game until around 75 minutes then Allegri sat back and wanted extra time. Yous went to sleep at the end and gave away a just penalty. Yous just aren't used to penaltys like that being given against you because in Italy you get away with that shit all the time there.
    I don't think you should wage attack tuz alone, I think every place on internet where footie is discussed will have plenty people disagreeing with you on it being a stonewall penalty, go go, you have much lecturing to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)