[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (39 Viewers)

harpsabu

Apr 12, 2018
there should be a straight Red and 1 month ban for diving.
only applied after VAR

Diving is nothing different than robbing/cheating anything..
it is too much tolerated by Fifa/Uefa/etc
regardless where the dive happened, even if in your own penalty area
so what should happen Higuain for his dive against Benevento?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Maybe, I feel like the officials have been all around mediocre. But losing 3 - 0 at home is more than a bad referee.
If you get a red card and are denied a penalty, you can quickly lose 0-3.

But even so, you can't say we lost this tie at home, when we were still completely in it 5 seconds before the end and only lost because of a highly controversial penalty call. That's the same shit FIFA tried to pull on Italy and Spain in 2002.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You guys got fucked. But the truth is the tie was lost in the first leg, not the second.
it was decided by some incidents which happened during both legs
- dybala's two soft yellows at home; in case either of those wasn't given, the game could have ended 0-2 or even 1-2
- the penalty not given on cuadrado at home
- real players not getting any yellows for the constant diving attempts
- buffon-chiellini blatant fuckup before their 2nd goal which rarely happens
- our players not being able to equalize at 0-1 at home when we had some chances
- real not giving up at 0-3 and pushing until the final whistle
- and of course that atrocious penalty decision in the dying seconds of the return game

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
🤞 Here's to a better year. We've been doing alternate finals and next year owes us one.
Not to sound harsh, but there is not really an “owe” thing in football. You can have bad decsisions against you and feel the only justice is for you to reach a final by others mistakes but I dont really buy that one.

Hard work, get on the horse again and then there is the chance again.

- - - Updated - - -

bayern got the same treatment against real last season. i guess champions league is the next ballon d'or that only either messi or cr can win, the others have no chance at all.

allegri's knockout record speaks for itself: with him, we only lost to bayern (offside goal for them, and we were denied a completely regular goal by morata) and to real (no pen for a foul on cuadrado at home, and yesterday's VERGOGNA!!!!1!!!!11!!! at the bernabeu). hats off, max.

- - - Updated - - -

ronaldo dived like 4-5 times just to provoke a yellow or a penalty. after licht got his yellow card, ronaldo tried to get him a second one, and the ref choose to turn his $#@!ing head. it's quite hard to take.
I dont really recall us getting an offside goal? The Morata disallowed goal was a mistake, but apart from that I dont remember clear mistakes from the ref in those two games

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Not to sound harsh, but there is not really an “owe” thing in football. You can have bad decsisions against you and feel the only justice is for you to reach a final by others mistakes but I dont really buy that one.

Hard work, get on the horse again and then there is the chance again.
There kinda is such a thing as "owe" in football. Football Gods owed a CL title to Chelsea after their horrible bad luck and bad referring for years, they got rewarded with the 2012 lucky-ass title in the end.

Real was owed the 2014 last-minute goal, for making semi-finals every year, Milan got awarded the 2007 title because of their horrible luck in 2005 (if they met Chelsea, who lost on PKs, instead of Pool, they would definitely lose). etc etc

Now we are owed fuckin a lot... it's time, then again maybe we're an Atletico/Valencia :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
it was decided by some incidents which happened during both legs
- dybala's two soft yellows at home; in case either of those wasn't given, the game could have ended 0-2 or even 1-2
- the penalty not given on cuadrado at home
- real players not getting any yellows for the constant diving attempts
- buffon-chiellini blatant fuckup before their 2nd goal which rarely happens
- our players not being able to equalize at 0-1 at home when we had some chances
- real not giving up at 0-3 and pushing until the final whistle
- and of course that atrocious penalty decision in the dying seconds of the return game
-Marcelo not getting 2 yellows yesterday...

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
There kinda is such a thing as "owe" in football. Football Gods owed a CL title to Chelsea after their horrible bad luck and bad referring for years, they got rewarded with the 2012 lucky-ass title in the end.

Real was owed the 2014 last-minute goal, for making semi-finals every year, Milan got awarded the 2007 title because of their horrible luck in 2005 (if they met Chelsea, who lost on PKs, instead of Pool, they would definitely lose). etc etc

Now we are owed $#@!in a lot... it's time, then again maybe we're an Atletico/Valencia :D
I just dont really belive in that :p I get there is some sense of justice for some fans and they want it to be their turn for it, but I dont see anything as “owed” in football.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
it's certainly not regardless. I didn't hear any of you complain about that decision and it's much worse.
Much worse? Are you out of your mind? we had 20 something minutes before the end of the game. Even if it wasn't awarded we might've found a way. And we're 4 points ahead of Napoli, and there are 7 more matches.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
i still have a very sour taste from this game. we live in a generation full of sheeps, boy scouts and fucking pussies. I fucking hate it. Professional mens sport is becoming a fucking joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)