[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (61 Viewers)

harpsabu

Apr 12, 2018
The penalty against the team we beat 4-2 while ahead of Napoli with the season winding down? Ok.

But I'm glad he got some enjoyment out of a Champions League quarterfinal, lord knows he won't be getting it from Inter there anytime soon.
the situation of the match/league doesn't matter, it's either a penalty or it isn't, and it was a penalty for Madrid. Yous got an awful penalty at the weekend and get many many favourable calls given to yous, as well as having been found guilty in a court of law of cheating. The irony of seeing the reactions here about 'corruption' and my favourite 'I just want it to be fair' is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen since yous have been cheating since for ever. Im not surprised at the reactions though as well as Buffons, Bonucci headbutted a referee for you guys and got away with it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's ridiculous to give this sort of penalty in such a big and crucial moment of the game... as buffon said a good referee have to look at the big picture and see what impact his decision make, how can you give a really doubtful penalty, for me this was not a 100% penatly in this last minute of of the match, knowing how much effort this juventus side put in, just to kill this entire match and build up?.... What I'm trying to say is, as a referee you should only give a penatly in such a crucial moment (last minute of extra time) when it's 100% clear daylight penalty, for example the penalty of Roma yesterday, this is a clear penalty, this whole saga is just ridiculous
What a load of nonsense, if the ref sees a penalty he awards a penalty. Everything else is a slippery slope.

beck123

Apr 11, 2018
RM fan here.

Let's stop talking crap and be honest. All teams got helped by the referee.

The penalty was fair by the way.

For example :

The non existent penalty that Bayern got vs RM last year.
Ramos OG from last year it's another example, Muller was offside and he interfere with the game.
Alli goal should've been canceled for offside ( Tottenham-Real 3-1)
That red card for Pepe in SF with Barcelona, it was bullshit, he never touched Alves.

Dante should've been sent off in that UCL final from 2013 after he kicked Reus.

Busquets dive vs Inter in 2010.

And I can say at least 10.

You played a great game, congratz to Juventus for their fighting spirit.

And why you don't talk about Isco's goal that have been canceled for that non existent offside?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
the situation of the match/league doesn't matter, it's either a penalty or it isn't, and it was a penalty for Madrid. Yous got an awful penalty at the weekend and get many many favourable calls given to yous, as well as having been found guilty in a court of law of cheating. The irony of seeing the reactions here about 'corruption' and my favourite 'I just want it to be fair' is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen since yous have been cheating since for ever. Im not surprised at the reactions though as well as Buffons, Bonucci headbutted a referee for you guys and got away with it.
I honestly don't even remember the incident with Higuain that you're talking about. I can look it up after work, but it's only 10 am here so you have a while. My point is though, even if it isn't a penalty, we still win 3-2 all else equal. Yes, we do get favorable decisions sometimes as do Inter, all big teams do including yours as well. But it's not like we're Milan a few years ago (I forget which), just edging out Fiorentina to a European spot after several dubious penalty decisions over the course of multiple games. Now the amount of huge GAME DECIDING decisions given out to Madrid and Barcelona in the Champions League for the past decade, you can't sit there and say that there's not something strange about it. It's literally every single year now. Lets put the penalty aside for now, why was Ronaldo not booked on a single dive? Why are players like him and Busquets always allowed to do things that other players would not be? There's clear favoritism here, come on now.

By the way, it doesn't really make much logical sense to suggest that the governing body that saw us relegated would also be the one to constantly favor us.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
RM fan here.

For example :

Ramos OG from last year it's another example, Muller was offside and he interfere with the game.
That red card for Pepe in SF with Barcelona, it was bullshit, he never touched Alves.

And why you don't talk about Isco's goal that have been canceled for that non existent offside?
:numnum:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
RM fan here.

For example :

Ok let's stop talking crap and be honest. Get out of here, fucker.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ferrero: ‘Four teams want Torreira’
Football Italia

Sampdoria President Massimo Ferrero reveals “there are four teams” who want Lucas Torreira, and discusses Juventus’ Champions League exit.

Torreira has been one of the star men as the Blucerchiati have mounted a Europa League push, and he’s been heavily linked with Napoli.

“[Coach Marco] Giampaolo will stay with me again next year,” Ferrero insisted, speaking to RMC Sport.

“Torreira wants to go so we’ll see, there are four teams that want him. We’ll decide at the end of the season. I love [Napoli President Aurelio] De Laurentiis and he’ll be privileged in my life.”

Samp face Juventus in Turin this weekend, with the Bianconeri smarting after their Champions League exit to Real Madrid.

“I was hoping for extra-time so the Bianconeri would use more energy and be more tired against us.

“Juve played their best match of the season yesterday and it was in Europe, I congratulate the lads and the Coach [Max Allegri].

“You can’t give a penalty 30 seconds from the end, you have to let the teams play and go to extra-time.

“An Italian referee would never have interfered in that match unless it was 100 per cent certain, yesterday it wasn’t even 3 per cent.

“The referee wanted to be the centre of attention and that’s not good, so I agree with Buffon’s words.”

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Not to sound harsh, but there is not really an “owe” thing in football. You can have bad decsisions against you and feel the only justice is for you to reach a final by others mistakes but I dont really buy that one.

Hard work, get on the horse again and then there is the chance again.
You are not being harsh. Wrong wording from my end after seeing Buffon's last cl match.

Mar 10, 2009
Coming from the team that General Franco controlled. Ban this SOB.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Actually, no. The opposite happened. You might want to read up on that.

http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/calciopoli-nine-years-later/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)