CL: Juventus - Olympiakos (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Anytime guys :)

++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
you know i cant imagine being in more than one forum i try but it never sucedes with me i dont know why...its so hard for me
with a group
and a forum..

i dont like to admit it, but i only registered there because of the goals :embarass: :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
thanks man
appreciate it.

by the way, where are the goals mainly posted? are they generally in the match threads, or are there specific goal threads?
in one section. theres a whole multimedia section, but you have to be registered and sigend in to view it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We've already guaranteed qualification, but it's crucial that we finish first in the group so as to avoid meeting Real Madrid or Chelsea in the next round. Juve only need a point at home to Olympiakos, but after three consecutive defeats, even the Greeks must be confident.

Lippi should play Del Piero and Trezeguet (who are clearly out of form) in this match, and let Di Vaio and Miccoli start against Parma (they deserve the opportunity). Davids is suspended so we'll most likely see Maresca in midfield.
Should be an easy win. 7-0.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not sure, but I think you're making fun of him. :D
He thinks he speaks Italian.

He doesn't. Not even close. You can mix up words, I don't care. You could say parate and mean parata. But when you get the basics wrong, like saying "une" instead of "un", "uno" or "una", you just don't speak the language.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He is the only person on this board who can have 10 different conversations in 10 different languages with 10 different people, and those 10 different people who understand the 10 different languages have absolutely no fucking idea what he is talking about.

He reminds me of an Italian Borat, only with 1/100th of the talent, and 1/1000th of the charisma.

Grade A, certified, retard.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why you working so much these days?
FHA loans, son. With everything going on, it is quickly becoming the most popular loan program. Since I'm a Government endorsed FHA Underwriter, there are more files that come my way. Its a lot of work. FHA Underwriters don't grow on trees. I think there are only 3000 of us in the entire country

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
FHA loans, son. With everything going on, it is quickly becoming the most popular loan program. Since I'm a Government endorsed FHA Underwriter, there are more files that come my way. Its a lot of work. FHA Underwriters don't grow on trees. I think there are only 3000 of us in the entire country
Ahh, okay I see. Didn't know you were in the FHA loan insurance business, thought you worked privately.

If you need another underwriter, I'm willing to learn. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)