CL: Juventus - Olympiakos (2 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You think that's what they would put in a brochure?

When we first came to Holland, the highschool brochure that I recieved then, the school did warn the parents for coffeeshops near the school..

Maarja, die Belgen zijn niet zo oprecht als wij Nederlanders!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
When we first came to Holland, the highschool brochure that I recieved then, the school did warn the parents for coffeeshops near the school..

Maarja, die Belgen zijn niet zo oprecht als wij Nederlanders!
hehe :D

When you say "came to".. where from? :)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Sergio,

here's the dutch part:

I don't understand you. Can you answer me when I'm speaking Dutch? No? So you're stupid too (the "too" bit is very amusing)? I think you're a fat fat blo (no idea what blo is). You think you're so big, but the truth is, you've been behind your computer for ten years and every time you post here I'm screwing and you're not.

west sideeeeeeeeee

I left out all the spelling errors, because I felt they didn't add much. I'm afraid it's fair to say that Gino's problem is not the language barrier.
This is gold :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But why go to such great lengths? If you are indeed as smart and intelligent as you proclaim to be, given your educational background, then you would also know that it is inhumane to condemn or berate others whom you feel inferior to yourself. You don't need to insult others nor act towards them in a condascending manner to get your point across. That simply makes you childish and immature, not to mention a bully. It's like a 16 year old high school student beating up on a hapless 8th grader. Do you find pleasure in cowardice?

I am not defending Gino nor am I trying to take sides here. I just feel that over the past few pages of this thread he hasn't done anything to warrant the kind of abuse and treatment you are dishing out to him.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
His time today, somebody else's tomorrow. This place needs somebody to chew on until the season starts... This will all be forgotten soon enough..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)