CL: Juventus - Olympiakos (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sergio,

here's the dutch part:

I don't understand you. Can you answer me when I'm speaking Dutch? No? So you're stupid too (the "too" bit is very amusing)? I think you're a fat fat blo (no idea what blo is). You think you're so big, but the truth is, you've been behind your computer for ten years and every time you post here I'm screwing and you're not.

west sideeeeeeeeee

I left out all the spelling errors, because I felt they didn't add much. I'm afraid it's fair to say that Gino's problem is not the language barrier.
:lol2:

Too obvious.

wtf that weed thing you posted that like 10000times come man gife me a break pleas
I will not gife you a break, pleas.

Dude, you have problems.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i dont have problems, i work i eat everyday and fuck 3 times a day so no problem here i just cant spell good that doesent make me retard
I disagree. Had you been born in the Middle Ages, when 99% of the people didn't know how to read and write and when it was much more difficult to go school, it would not have made you a retard.

But there comes a point that it does make you a retard. If you live in a country such as Belgium, where the law says you have to study until you're 18 and where 99% of the people do know how to read and write, you ARE a retard if you cannot write your own language properly.

And we know what that fucking is like with retards. It's one ugly retard humping another ugly retard. Lots of sweat, bad odors and what may or may not be feces. One of those scenes that make me so sure there is no God.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Antwerpen, Gino, Antwerpen.

He keeps going on about how he's from some retarded part of the Flanders and he takes great pride in this. BLO's apparently some type of school for morons.

Gino, could you please speak Dutch because I don't understand most of what you're saying.
antwerp i work there lol limburg is tha bomb in antwerp 9 on 10 belgiums are racist . maybe i can meet you sometime if you arent scared lol nana i bet you have a different opinion of me when you met me , i cant spell good i already know that but you need your spelling 4 scool i dont i need my hands to bring food on the table and i dont mind i like it , ok i am gowing to fuck like a crazy animal i dont need spelling 4 that just skill ciao ciao sorry if i reacted too much yesterday forza juve

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
antwerp i work there lol limburg is tha bomb in antwerp 9 on 10 belgiums are racist . maybe i can meet you sometime if you arent scared lol nana i bet you have a different opinion of me when you met me , i cant spell good i already know that but you need your spelling 4 scool i dont i need my hands to bring food on the table and i dont mind i like it , ok i am gowing to fuck like a crazy animal i dont need spelling 4 that just skill ciao ciao sorry if i reacted too much yesterday forza juve
Are you allowed to sign your own contracts?

Where in Antwerp do you work?

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
I disagree. Had you been born in the Middle Ages, when 99% of the people didn't know how to read and write and when it was much more difficult to go school, it would not have made you a retard.

But there comes a point that it does make you a retard. If you live in a country such as Belgium, where the law says you have to study until you're 18 and where 99% of the people do know how to read and write, you ARE a retard if you cannot write your own language properly.

And we know what that fucking is like with retards. It's one ugly retard humping another ugly retard. One of those scenes that make me so sure there is no God.
dont drag my girl into this seven really man dont do that , you see i am not trying to fight now you are the bad person in here, if you think i am retard ok man thats fine just keep it 4 yourself and lets stop pleas ok , i dont care what you say i feel good and you wanne make me feel bad but its not working ciao

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's hard to be a racist there, when I was out in Antwerp I only saw them North-Africans.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
dont drag my girl into this seven really man dont do that , you see i am not trying to fight now you are the bad person in here, if you think i am retard ok man thats fine just keep it 4 yourself and lets stop pleas ok , i dont care what you say i feel good and you wanne make me feel bad but its not working ciao
First semi-smart thing you said in this thread. Too bad you got it from some commercial.

It's hard to be a racist there, when I was out in Antwerp I only saw them North-Africans.
There are a lot of racists in Antwerpen, I'm not going to deny that.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
First semi-smart thing you said in this thread. Too bad you got it from some commercial.

There are a lot of racists in Antwerpen, I'm not going to deny that.
Crap, I'm going to study their next year, the fucking brochure said Antwerpen was great and also a city that is great for shopping, they said nothing about racism in Antwerpen

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002

And we know what that fucking is like with retards. It's one ugly retard humping another ugly retard. Lots of sweat, bad odors and what may or may not be feces. One of those scenes that make me so sure there is no God.
seven the point you make doesn't count for everyone. Is someone with dyslexia also a retard? The answer is NO!

but why are you both being so childish just talk about juve. That is where this forum is about.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)