CL: Juventus - Olympiakos (6 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
oo-kay fli :scared:
nyhow I just watched all the goals yesterday, I particularly liked Maresca's & DP's, the techniques were awesome!

And Miccoli, Dv and Trez's finishings were awesome too!

What hurt me most was the attendance. 12,500 if I'm not mistaken. Idiot fans at Turin. Can't even bring their asses up to the Delle Alpi :rolleyes:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I could not see the match , it seems that maresca was the man of the match and i hope that lippi consider him to be in the starting lineup always and that this game to be the begining for juve comeback.:cheesy:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
I saw the match and Maresca showed a lot of class with his touches, passes and shots. He scored from one and could have gotten one more.

Del Piero could have got one more goal but the Olympiakos keeper pulled off a great save (Del Piero shot from outside the box)

Miccoli was my man of the match though. He was unlucky not to get a 2nd goal (the ball hit both the posts and somehow went out and Trezeguet missed the tap in and got injured in the process.

Di Vaio is so fast ! he was a menace on the left.

Zalayeta was good too. He may have found a role that makes him really useful and he could come in handy. Two of his passes were sublime but Miccoli was offside on one. Zalayeta also made a great run right through the heart of the Olympiacos defense but his final touch let him down and he couldn't get the final shot in. But i was happy by the way he performed.

And oh, i was happy with Chimenti's performance too. He looked assured and made 2 really good saves (one when the score was 0-0 ). One save where he decided to use his feet was hilarious.

Overall, a good performace by Juve. We need a similar one against Parma.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

And oh, i was happy with Chimenti's performance too. He looked assured and made 2 really good saves (one when the score was 0-0 ). One save where he decided to use his feet was hilarious.

we all are very glad of his preformance and that clean sheet

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

whatever you say bro, this is a scan of my passport :D
:LOL:

who the hell is that!!?? :LOL:

Interesting....I was born a week before you!! ;) :LOL: (you weird brother...either you're a really late twin, or our mom is a baby factory :D )

ok, i'll send you a jersey.... but I need need more evidence that you're older than 18. all you need to do is send me your credit card number ;)

PS. In the Saudi Passport, you must wear the national dress + head-piece. ;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Majed , thank you very much as you summed up the match perfectly

Mate, you are spot on ,well partially, as to be honest, our primavera team would have beaten Olymipakos from their performance the other night it was awful

To be honest there is very little to be gained from this game apart from the fact that if you give Maresca time and space he would hurt you, whether he can do it in tougher games is another question

How the papers can give Dp 6.5 for that game is beyond me

Anyways as usual a lot of ppl are going overboard with the result not taking the opposition and their performance into consideration

And when we lose the despair here and criticism is always unbelievable and unbearable at times

Plusses
Maresca did very well

Miccolli looked very sharp

Moans

Lippi should have kept on Miccolli and seen how Miccolli, Dp and Dv play together

Trez should never have come on for the second half as he had scored 2 already so what was the point of him starting second half

Tudor does not belong in the midfield as I fail to see any contribution he made there

Zalayeta is substandard, techinique , very low, passing ability very poor and how Lippi sees him as a wide player is beyond me
How can Zalayeta be told to play behind Miccolli and Trez?

The last 10 minutes where we started passing the ball to eachother at the back , with Pesotto passing to Montero, who would pass the ball to over the hill Conte who would pass back to Montero and so it continued
It was so annoying even our fans started booing

The real test is against Parma not this waste of time of a match

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:LOL:

who the hell is that!!?? :LOL:

Interesting....I was born a week before you!! ;) :LOL: (you weird brother...either you're a really late twin, or our mom is a baby factory :D )

ok, i'll send you a jersey.... but I need need more evidence that you're older than 18. all you need to do is send me your credit card number ;)

PS. In the Saudi Passport, you must wear the national dress + head-piece. ;)
loool..id love to see that! him in that head piece..loooool..
ive neever of this case before a late twin...

maresca14

Dec 12, 2003
hey...anyone knows where the goals of juventus vs olympicos can be downloaded from??
havent seen the goals....and more than the goals id love to see the assists MARESCA MADE!
SO PLEASE POST THEM IF YOU GOT THEM OR THE LINK IF YOU HAVE ANY ;)
I GUESS NEKTON MUST HAVE THEM :p

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ok,here i am again and i will post probably a biger post cause i need to comment on some things.

a new greek member made his appearence and i would like to welcome him as i am greek too and it's nice to have someone from your own country here.

but,he made some points on which maybe some of you agreed or even disagreed but i feel like i have to express myself.

it's said that juve did not have to give those 7 goals and humiliate olym.
ok.here i agree.
BUT.as a juventini i gotta say that i was glat to see some new players having chances to stand out of the bench crowd!
also,that the golie was injured and that this was his first match or 1 of his first matches,it is true. but it's not an excuse.
if they knew he was still poor they mustn't put him to play!
what should trez, do?? say <<oops.....poor golie...he was injured for sooo long...it doesn't matter....i won't give that goal!!>>
it's stupid!

then,it was a talk that juventus was proud putting the sec. players and winning but the actuall truth was that half of them were first ones like trezegoal,montero,del piero and zambrotta.
zambro played the last minutes,alex dispite of the goal wasn't much better from the other players anyway and trez. ok.....we needed a player to score! montero....is becoming weaker and weaker.
so,excuses once again!
they should be satisfied that juve didn't use all the stars!!!

now about the match in general. what they expected from juve??to come in delle alpi and let olym. win??? why?? juve did not really needed to win but juve is still juve. if olym. wanted to win they had to fight more or anyways do smg diff. now it is too late. now they are acusing and blame each other and of caurse swear juve for winning.
olympiakos tried and failed.that's life.that's football. and i am not acusing juve and the supporters for being happy and celebrating. cause it was a nice match,fair play and we got it cauase we deserved it.i don't understand why do we need to forget it!we can not count that much on that but at least me,will definitelly remember that for ever! ;)

so forza juve!!!!!!!!!

to our new greek member:sorry re file an diafwnw toso entona mazi sou alla eprepe. ;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Thanks Denco....
it's nice to see that someone gave the time to read that long post. :)
As long as its about football I would read it no matter how long and well you talk sense most of the time anyways:D
Besides you saw and reported the match as it really went not going overboard with needless praise as some ppl tend to

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
As long as its about football I would read it no matter how long and well you talk sense most of the time anyways:D
Besides you saw and reported the match as it really went not going overboard with needless praise as some ppl tend to
Why thank you again for the compliments.... I dont get these kinds of reactions often when I also often joke around in the forums.... :)

i guess saying that i talk sense "most of the time" is fair enough :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maresca14 ] ++
hey...anyone knows where the goals of juventus vs olympicos can be downloaded from??
havent seen the goals....and more than the goals id love to see the assists MARESCA MADE!
whoa maresca hey i loved your performance vs olympiakos. why dont you ask lippi to play you in more games?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by maresca14 ] ++

u're new huh? welcome...!

yea...i want to see the goals to.....cant find them anywhere....:down:

kyanoun

Dec 11, 2003
Ohhh i wrote a large message and the server didn't accepted it cause of a problem.
Anyway i wrote a reply to Liliana and i said that we are writing in our posts exactlty the same things in a different ways.....i agree with you 100% .
You know it will be a huge pleasure for me Juve to score 10 goals against Oly...for certain reasons.
Hello to you too Liliana and the other guys who welcome me,i ll be here to talk Juve i hope all the season +
Sure now the team's morale is good but as i said we must forget about Oly.
Talk to you soon
.kyanoun.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kyanoun ] ++
Ohhh i wrote a large message and the server didn't accepted it cause of a problem.
Anyway i wrote a reply to Liliana and i said that we are writing in our posts exactlty the same things in a different ways.....i agree with you 100% .
You know it will be a huge pleasure for me Juve to score 10 goals against Oly...for certain reasons.
Hello to you too Liliana and the other guys who welcome me,i ll be here to talk Juve i hope all the season +
Sure now the team's morale is good but as i said we must forget about Oly.
Talk to you soon
.kyanoun.
nice post earlier btw....

ohh, and welcome...! :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
I saw the match and Maresca showed a lot of class with his touches, passes and shots. He scored from one and could have gotten one more.

Del Piero could have got one more goal but the Olympiakos keeper pulled off a great save (Del Piero shot from outside the box)

Miccoli was my man of the match though. He was unlucky not to get a 2nd goal (the ball hit both the posts and somehow went out and Trezeguet missed the tap in and got injured in the process.

Di Vaio is so fast ! he was a menace on the left.

Zalayeta was good too. He may have found a role that makes him really useful and he could come in handy. Two of his passes were sublime but Miccoli was offside on one. Zalayeta also made a great run right through the heart of the Olympiacos defense but his final touch let him down and he couldn't get the final shot in. But i was happy by the way he performed.

What channel in the US showed the match ?????

maresca14

Dec 12, 2003
ya am new here....i seriously wana see those goals....hahahaha...ive even tried to get the UEFA ACTION MEMEBERSHIP but my credit card is over limit :down: well.....
i think maresca is really great hes so eager to prove himself that he can be great....i mean he didnt have the help of nedved or zambrotta he was all alone in the game....it was upto him....and he proved to be worth the starting line up.....
what worries me most if CAMO!!...he isnt what i loved last year...the games he played last year and how he suddenly became italian and a starter in the national team impressed me so much...but i dont know if that is gona now....or hes in a phase where he needs a someone to give him hard time.....
anyways still loooking for the 7 goals pleaaaaaaaase someone post them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)