Chivu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Official: Roma Accept Real Madrid's Chivu Bid

We have just heard the first in terms of official confirmation regarding Christian Chivu's transfer saga...

AS Roma have revealed through that they have decided to accept Real Madrid's offer for the Romanian international defender.

The Giallorossi bosses have decided to go for an 18 million euro offer from Los Merengues, after Barcelona and Inter Milan refused to offer more than 15 million in cash.

Read a statement: "AS Roma have accepted the offer presented by Real Madrid in order to acquire the registration of Christian Chivu.

"Given Inter's decision to end their transfer negotiations for Chivu, the completion of his transfer to Real Madrid will now depend on the player's will."

The announcement is not a surprise, as Fifa agent Ernesto Bronzetti had revealed as much yesterday, but it is the first in terms of official confirmation, and does bring this long running saga close to an end.

As Goal.com had reported this morning, the player wants a 5 million annual salary, while Real Madrid are willing to offer 4.5. Talks are in progress at the time of writing this article.

Goal.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hopefully Chivu will end up breaking his leg.
or probably gets his face kicked in again.

im actually quite curious to know that they cant possibly play both canna and chivu at cb, thats where im guessing chivu will play at madrid, its just unbalanced 2 short defenders, no1 with great height and presence, not to say canna cant jump, but hes more of a ground defender like chivu

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's over! Real will go with Chivu and Ramos in Defence and CANNAVARO is coming back.!
not necessarily, chivu cud still play left back, drop their interest in heinze and play canna and ramos still

or play chivu and canna cb with heinze left back but i dont think chivu and canna compliment each other.

chivu's move doesnt fuel anymore roumers of canna returning, and certainly not juve as we arnt the only italian club that appeals to him

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
not necessarily, chivu cud still play left back, drop their interest in heinze and play canna and ramos still

or play chivu and canna cb with heinze left back but i dont think chivu and canna compliment each other.

chivu's move doesnt fuel anymore roumers of canna returning, and certainly not juve as we arnt the only italian club that appeals to him
They'd probably play Ramos as right back now..that is his natural position afterall

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
But I think if we don't get Milito It is better to get canna for 1 or 2 years and then start looking for a alternatives.. If we want to finish top 4, Canna experiece can help. After milito I prefer Canna to these Andreade, Pepe, Meira and ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)