Chivu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But I think if we don't get Milito It is better to get canna for 1 or 2 years and then start looking for a alternatives.. If we want to finish top 4, Canna experiece can help. After milito I prefer Canna to these Andreade, Pepe, Meira and ....
actually i'd say Milito and Andrade are pretty close..maybe not last season but in the past 3-4 seasons i think Andrade has been slightly better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
actually i'd say Milito and Andrade are pretty close..maybe not last season but in the past 3-4 seasons i think Andrade has been slightly better.
In my opinion, in each team some roles are very Important and shouldnot be change often especially If you wan to be successful in a long term.

1. Goalkeeper
2. Defence Leader
3. Defensive Midfielder
4. One of Forwards

It is also better to choose domestic plaeyrs for this roles.

do you think Andrade can be our defence laeder for years (3-4 at least) to come?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Andrade is 29 so he is not that young but he can play for 3-4 more seasons at highest level. Still he recently returned from injury and need to find his best form and I'm sure he will.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
For central defence Experience is a key! Look at Bayern (Lucio), Milan (Nesta), Barca (Puyol), Manchester (Ferdinand), Liverpool (Carragher), Chelsea (Terri)
Valencia (Ayala) and ....

IMO. one of the reasons that Inter suffer from through these years is they didn't have stability in their defence.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Imagine, a scandal in Real Madrid and Canna and Emerson lose this title too. :D

Don't go harsh on me I'm only joking. :smoke:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Funny....

chivu's agent has received 1.5m from moratti and now isnt going to say yes to real.
chivu may stays until january and sign other clubs(inter most likely) for free.

Jul 2, 2006
For central defence Experience is a key! Look at Bayern (Lucio), Milan (Nesta), Barca (Puyol), Manchester (Ferdinand), Liverpool (Carragher), Chelsea (Terri)
Valencia (Ayala) and ....

IMO. one of the reasons that Inter suffer from through these years is they didn't have stability in their defence.
no they suffered because they are inter

chivu can go whatever he wants

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Thursday 5 July, 2007

The Cristian Chivu transfer saga has taken another twist as the Roma defender is unhappy with Real Madrid’s contract offer.

After something of a bidding war it had appeared that Real had beaten Inter and Barcelona to the Romanian’s signature when the Merengues agreed a £13m deal with the Giallorossi.

However, in the latest farcical development, Chivu is coinsidering staying at the Stadio Olimpico as he deems the Spanish champions’ wage proposal to be insufficient.

It had been rumoured that the Bernebeu side had tabled £3.5m per season while Inter had only raised £2m, but the ex-Ajax man’s agent denied this.

“Real have agreed to pay Roma £13m, but they must also accept the player’s demands,” Victor Becali explained. “They are offering a lot less than Inter.”

The 26-year-old is now considering staying with Roma until June 2008 when he becomes a free agent enabling him to leave on a Bosman and demand a bigger pay packet.

“If Chivu leaves Roma at the end of the coming season he will be able to ask for around £5m per year – this is Madrid’s problem,” Becali concluded.

Football Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)