Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ufficiale: Milito al Barcellona
Per Chivu resta solo l'Inter

Dopo il Real Madrid (che ha preso Pepe dal Porto), anche il Barcellona si butta definitvamente alle spalle l'interesse per Chivu. Il club bluagrana ha infatti raggiunto l'intesa con il Real Saragozza (il trasferimento dovrebbe costare al Barca poco più di venti milioni di euro) per l'acquisto del difensore argentino Gabriel Milito. A renderlo noto è proprio il club catalano dal proprio sito ufficiale. L'intesa è subordinata alla firma del contratto da parte del giocatore. Milito si appresta a sottoscrivere un accordo quadriennale, che prevede una clausola rescissoria di 90 milioni di euro. Il difensore è attualmente impegnato con la Nazionale in Coppa America. Al termine del torneo in corso in Venezuela, raggiungerà Barcellona per sottoporsi alle visite mediche. Dopo la firma del contratto, verrà presentato ufficialmente. Con buona pace della Roma.

ilromanista

Becali(Chivu`s agent) will meet today with Morati to finish this.

The agent of Christian Chivu, Victor Becali, entered from some minute to Pacelli Villa in order to meet the family Senses and to try an understanding on the possible transfer of the romeno to the Inter.

tuttomercato

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Can anybody tell me why is this thread open? I mean Chivu is not comming Juve so why keep this open?
I was wondering about this, myself for the last month, i have concluded that,
talks about Chivu and Canna are inevitable in this forum,
this is what people are dreaming of here, it is not necessary to be a real case scenario for their transfer in Juve. This thread remains open because of the public demand!
Despite Juve having less chances to buy any of them, than Milan's chances to buy Ronaldinho, people have the right to dream! It would have been more politically correct though, that this thread should have been moved to the misc soccer section of the forums, not the Juve transfers:D
So people would come in, with their possible formations, including Canna,Chivu,VDV,Riquelme,Torres etc etc:p

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Chivu Stuck In Awkward Situation - Goal.com

Roma’s leadership and Chivu’s agent have failed to reach an agreement for a transfer to another club.

It seems that Chivu will be at the disposal of coach Luciano Spalletti for another year, as yesterday AS Roma sporting director Prade’ and Chivu’s manager have met to discuss the player’s move to either Inter or Real Madrid but the result turned out to be a failure.

In fact, Chivu staunchly refuses a move to Real Madrid and given that Inter have already withdrawn their offer, the Romanian defender will thus stay at Roma until his contract expires next year.

Mr. Prade’ has said Chivu’s refusal to move to Real Madrid has caused incalculable economic damage to AS Roma football club.

As things stand now, the Romanian will be forced to stay with the Giallorossi in what will surely be an awkward situation for both player and club.

CR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blanc did say that he is looking in the market if something happens to come up. No club wants him right now, Roma are not keen on keeping him. We would be alone in the race, why not try? Unless this is pure BS then forget it, leave him to that trash we call Inter lol

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I was wondering about this, myself for the last month, i have concluded that,
talks about Chivu and Canna are inevitable in this forum,
this is what people are dreaming of here, it is not necessary to be a real case scenario for their transfer in Juve. This thread remains open because of the public demand!
Despite Juve having less chances to buy any of them, than Milan's chances to buy Ronaldinho, people have the right to dream! It would have been more politically correct though, that this thread should have been moved to the misc soccer section of the forums, not the Juve transfers:D
So people would come in, with their possible formations, including Canna,Chivu,VDV,Riquelme,Torres etc etc:p
I for one would love to bring Chivu here, I mean for 12mil euros, whats stopping us from trying to get his signature?

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Chivu Stuck In Awkward Situation - Goal.com

Roma’s leadership and Chivu’s agent have failed to reach an agreement for a transfer to another club.

It seems that Chivu will be at the disposal of coach Luciano Spalletti for another year, as yesterday AS Roma sporting director Prade’ and Chivu’s manager have met to discuss the player’s move to either Inter or Real Madrid but the result turned out to be a failure.

In fact, Chivu staunchly refuses a move to Real Madrid and given that Inter have already withdrawn their offer, the Romanian defender will thus stay at Roma until his contract expires next year.

Mr. Prade’ has said Chivu’s refusal to move to Real Madrid has caused incalculable economic damage to AS Roma football club.

As things stand now, the Romanian will be forced to stay with the Giallorossi in what will surely be an awkward situation for both player and club.

CR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blanc did say that he is looking in the market if something happens to come up. No club wants him right now, Roma are not keen on keeping him. We would be alone in the race, why not try? Unless this is pure BS then forget it, leave him to that trash we call Inter lol
didn't Chivu say he would never join us?
he rejected Real's offer, i don't think we can afford to pay him

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I for one would love to bring Chivu here, I mean for 12mil euros, whats stopping us from trying to get his signature?
Roma will not sell him for a sum smaller than 18mil, he wants a 6mil salary,
we could have signed Milito for this money but we already chosed not to offer that money.We can find a lot of defenders available for that money, or even less,
if we were interested there is no particular point to chose Chivu over them.
We cannot compete with Inter's offer either, he also said he wants to join a prestigious side and compete for European targets. We were out of the equation from the very beginning, his managers have never really mentioned us, as serious competitors for his contract. Real, Barca and Inter, were all excluded from the deal, for a certain reason, money. They either offered less money to the team or the player. Chivu is a Roma fan, he is not desperate to leave them, he wouldnt like to face them while playing for another Italian club and i believe, he is a little afraid a new countries atmosphere. I wasnt surprised he hasnt left Roma, despite the offers from best FCs in the world. I will not be surprised if he somehow signs a new extended contract with them. His managers would like to sell him, because they will a profit of 1mil at least out of him, the fuzz created in the media is partially their work!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Roma: Chivu will stay
Thursday 12 July, 2007

Cristian Chivu will remain at Roma this summer after showdown talks between the two parties failed to secure the stopper his dream move to Inter.

Giallorossi sporting director Daniele Pradè and the player’s agents met last night in the Italian capital, but Chivu’s transfer saga rumbles on.

The Romanian is keen on joining the Italian champions and his representatives met with the Olimpico outfit to discuss the Nerazzurri’s offer.

However, no agreement could be reached and the international is set to join up with the rest of the squad this weekend for the start of their pre-season.

“Cristian Chivu will remain at Roma,” said Pradè. “He will be present at Trigoria on Sunday evening and stay with us until the end of the season. He will then leave on a free.

“There is a complete breakdown between us and the Becali brothers [his agents]. Roma have lost £13m in this affair and the gate receipts of a friendly. This was Real’s offer.”

Roma are unwilling to sell the defender to the Milanese giants as they consider their offer of around £7m too low – even though they could potentially lose him on a free transfer next summer when his contract runs out.

The Giallorossi have become increasingly infuriated with the player and his representatives, especially after they agreed to a £13m sale with Real Madrid only last week.

A Spanish move is now out of the question though as Chivu rejected personal terms with Real who have since signed Porto defender Pepe.

The Liga champions are understood to have offered Chivu a £3.7m a year contract before tax, a proposal which is allegedly way below what he would receive at the San Siro.

Chivu is now being tipped to stay with the Coppa Italia winners until next summer, although the transfer market window remains open until August 31.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Roma, Chivu is really an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)