Champions League 2017/2018 (10 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
We need more people like you in this world. Your childlike innocence is refreshing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Much like his childlike spelling. His arguments so far are either those who disagree with him are too young to remember the likes of Montero, which is in and of itself a totally irrelevant point to make, or that those who disagree with him have never done a physical sport (?), which is not only irrelevant, but sounds rather funny as well given the fact that a move like what Ramos did is banned from a martial art such as Judo.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I couldn't watch the game on Saturday and only just watched the highlights but I don't understand how people don't think that Ramos foul was dirty. It reminded me of that Kelly Olynyk foul on Kevin Love. Love missed most of the playoffs after that foul.
Olynyc was suspended iirc.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We need to wait for them to finish washing their feet in the sink

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
I used to wash my feet in the bidet, don't see what the big deal is.

Also Dua Lipa is the most gorgeous girl in the world. All the haters ( @Alen @Klin @Klovn @Jethro @DAiDEViL) can drink her diarrhea after I cum in it.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I have yet to see an Albanian girl who is not very pretty :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't watch the game on Saturday and only just watched the highlights but I don't understand how people don't think that Ramos foul was dirty. It reminded me of that Kelly Olynyk foul on Kevin Love. Love missed most of the playoffs after that foul.
Olynyc was suspended iirc.

:tup:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Dua Lipa is sexy af but she has those typical Southern Euro/Mediterranean thick eyebrows. Would bang, but only if I was drunk
That‘s a thing I love about her and makes her look so special hot. Imagine her with some tiny Paredes eyebrows and she‘s just some normally hot girl you would forgot about the second she has passed by.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Dua Lipa is sexy af but she has those typical Southern Euro/Mediterranean thick eyebrows. Would bang, but only if I was drunk
That's a thing I love about her and makes her look so special hot. Imagine her with some tiny Paredes eyebrows and she's just some normally hot girl you would forgot about the second she has passed by.
Thick/natural eyebrows are beautiful IMO.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

Also Dua Lipa is the most gorgeous girl in the world. All the haters ( @Alen @Klin @Klovn @Jethro @DAiDEViL) can drink her diarrhea after I $#@! in it.
I'm not hater, i'd fuck her with no mercy :D i just don't love her music

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Much like his childlike spelling. His arguments so far are either those who disagree with him are too young to remember the likes of Montero, which is in and of itself a totally irrelevant point to make, or that those who disagree with him have never done a physical sport (?), which is not only irrelevant, but sounds rather funny as well given the fact that a move like what Ramos did is banned from a martial art such as Judo.
Yeah, he hasn't really come up with any valid arguments. I've played football for 25 years now and I can't remember a single incident in which an opponent took my arm and wrestled me to the ground. It doesn't happen often at all. That in itself should raise some eyebrows.

enzo

May 14, 2012

Also Dua Lipa is the most gorgeous girl in the world. All the haters ( @Alen @Klin @Klovn @Jethro @DAiDEViL) can drink her diarrhea after I cum in it.
Is that what she needs the vase for she is holding onto?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Hater? She's hot.

I just said she can't sing and her "music" is shite.

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)