Champions League 2017/2018 (15 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think you're going little too far here with your conclusions.

First lets agree that you need little luck to win the CL other than performing really great no? Well, real were more than lucky and I've watched football for so many years that I can't remember any team being this lucky, not taking away anything from them as individuals but everything went on their side.

1- The 94th Penalty vs Juve
2- Robben and Boateng injured in the first half of the first leg
3- Marcelo's clear handball vs Bayern 2nd leg
4- Bayern's GK conceding amateur goal
5- Salah injured in the first 30min of the match
6- Karius rookie mistakes

So lets at least agree they had the luck that not even mother nature would have and secondly the big call on Juve's penalty because we all know if it was vice-versa and that night the ref wouldn't have blowed his whistle and awarded be it Juve or any team a penalty.

And you are wrong about us getting favourable decisions in Serie a, that's not true, fans in Italy moan about that but they can't give two examples/incidents all together and plus the league is won after playing your 38th match therefore, it makes sense to highlight Real Madrid's route to the trophy this season and it doesn't when you say we still get favourable decisions IMO.
This man speaks the truth

For the ones comparing our whinning with the serie A lowflifes , FFS is nothing close or in comparison. Stop the bias and take you real madrid glasses Off.

This CL IMO has been a total farse, Real madrid should have never sniffed the trophy, they were handed WAYY too many dubious decitions and the cherry on the cake was ramon blatantly injuring Salah in Real madrid´s darkest hour.

We all know their team is studded of superb players, they do not need UEFA´s help to have a chance to win the thing. But it seems referees are too scared to their roots to call 50-50 and dubious plays against real madrid. The problem with this, is that real madrid is so strong as a team, that when they get this calls, is almost impossible to beat them. Thats the big problems with real madrid.

So please stop sucking real madrid´s dong and accept that even this team is not the unbeatable machine people like to sheep.

But at this point , we have seen in this thread theres is a CLEAR line that separates the 2 groups of people with different opinions who will not agree.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
As if yall wouldn't be ecstatic if chiellini did the same to any madrid player and we are cl champs.
Who said anything about how Real fans should feel about this? They can be as content as they wish, I don't see any connection between that and the malice in what Ramos did. Even if I tried to justify the same thing if Chiellini had done it, it would mean I'm biased and possibly a hypocrite, but that wouldn't change anything about the foul.

May 23, 2013
I don’t know how anyone can say CL isn’t fixed for Madrid after watching Real Bayern last year.

2 offside goals
Wrongly called offside on Lewandowski
Most BS Red on Vidal ever
Casemiero not being sent off after 1 million bad tackles

That was this decades BarcaChelsea

- - - Updated - - -

Just look at this disgrace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)