Champions League 2017/2018 (48 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I don’t know how anyone can say CL isn’t fixed for Madrid after watching Real Bayern last year.

2 offside goals
Wrongly called offside on Lewandowski
Most BS Red on Vidal ever
Casemiero not being sent off after 1 million bad tackles

That was this decades BarcaChelsea

- - - Updated - - -

Just look at this disgrace

:cry: :cry: :cry:

dont you have a military convoy to ambush?

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I‘ve always thought Ignore Ramos is a punk and a nightmare disaster of a defender. That said, Salah was just as guilty wedging into the collision himself. He could have injured Ramos for that matter. So this whining is lame.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I've always thought Ignore Ramos is a punk and a nightmare disaster of a defender. That said, Salah was just as guilty wedging into the collision himself. He could have injured Ramos for that matter. So this whining is lame.
:agree:
Salah has inferior physiology compared to Ramos and simply lost despite having the same or worse intentions

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's the thing about this Real, there are always doubts about their superiority. There were hardly any with Pep's Barca (except vs Chelsea), Ancelotti's Milan or Jupp's Bayern. Ancelotti's CL win in 2014 was legit too, no one complained then.

That's what bugs everyone about Zidane's Real, they just pull through somehow, there is always some ref-related controversy and ref mistakes are ALWAYS in their favor.
what do you expect from an ex Juve player?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I've always thought Ignore Ramos is a punk and a nightmare disaster of a defender. That said, Salah was just as guilty wedging into the collision himself. He could have injured Ramos for that matter. So this whining is lame.
You are just being naive.

:howler:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Actually, I heard he wasn't fasting, and some self entitled fundamentalist prick called him out on it, saying that sacrificing God's will for a sport is disgraceful and shameful and that had he performed his duties like a true Muslim, Allah would have rewarded him :howler:

Those religious fanatics are so fucking full of shit :yuck: :inter:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Actually, I heard he wasn't fasting, and some self entitled fundamentalist prick called him out on it, saying that sacrificing God's will for a sport is disgraceful and shameful and that had he performed his duties like a true Muslim, Allah would have rewarded him :howler:
:agree:

Allah sided with Sergio Ramos and equipped him with MMA skills to punish the blasphemy.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

Those religious fanatics are so fucking full of shit :yuck: :inter:
Really? : rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)