Buffon to Milan!!! (3 Viewers)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Elvin said:
Naaaah, no way Buffon is gonna leave. He's gonna be (if not already) a legend with us, even more a legend than Zoff was, In my eyes Gigi is our future captain, symbol. He can't leave.
really true :agree: :agree:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Is Capello Sauron? does he own the ring of power? is he is the antichrist? wtf is going on. When we will break free from this evil man spell? he turned our fighting full of heart team into the team of the walking dead, no heart, no flare, no passion. He took ugly football into a whole new level. All that with the help of his son and minions (Ibra, Zebina).

Mar 24, 2006
Jem83 said:
But you need winners in a squad to bring in the titles.

We can use Pavel Nedved as an example..

You say 50m euro can buy you a new squad, right?

Lazio received 40m or something like that for Nedved..

How many titles have they won after that?

Pavel Nedved is a winner and that's why we splashed the cash on him.

Milan are smart to do the same with Buffon, because he's a true champion.

Other than Buffon and Nedved, our other true champions include Thuram, Cannavaro and Del Piero. You just don't sell those kind of players, because they are priceless.
totally awesome comment . . :tup: :tup: :tup:
dun sell our champion to the coward team likes milan !!

waiting for our #29 scudetto :toast:

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Jem83 said:
But you need winners in a squad to bring in the titles.
We can use Pavel Nedved as an example..
You say 50m euro can buy you a new squad, right?
Lazio received 40m or something like that for Nedved..
How many titles have they won after that?
Pavel Nedved is a winner and that's why we splashed the cash on him.
Milan are smart to do the same with Buffon, because he's a true champion.
Other than Buffon and Nedved, our other true champions include Thuram, Cannavaro and Del Piero. You just don't sell those kind of players, because they are priceless.
Well said! :pint:

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
Guys its ok!

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has rejected speculation that has linked his club with Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon.

The club's current number one and Brazil regular Nelson Dida has not enjoyed the most consistent of campaigns, which has led to talk of Milan recruiting another goalkeeper in the summer.

Buffon is largely considered to be Serie A's top shot-stopper but Galliani has rejected out of hand that a bid could be forthcoming in the close-season, instead insisting that faith in Dida remains strong.

''Buffon? We continue with Dida,'' said Galliani. ''Our keeper has always been a really big performer.

''This group deserves faith. We are satisfied with the season and the team.

''Sure, we will make a few changes but you should not expect big market coups.''

Meanwhile, Juventus' media black-out is all set to continue as the club's end of season slump shows little sign of abating.

The Old Lady have been poor of late and are now just three points ahead of Milan, despite earlier in the season having been in complete control at the top of Serie A.

On Thursday it was reported that Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira were involved in a training ground spat, which is sure to do little to quell talk of there being unrest at the champions.

Source: Skysports.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
del pietro said:
Guys its ok!

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has rejected speculation that has linked his club with Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon.

''Buffon? We continue with Dida,'' said Galliani. ''Our keeper has always been a really big performer.
Whew, that was a close one, i can sleep now, thanks Galliani for clearing that up.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Gazzetta dello Sport adds fuel 2 the fire with the following headline:
One voice: Buffon to Milan
Doesn't Berlusconi own Gazzetta dello Sport?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Stuart said:
Buffon is a great player and all but turning down 50m for him would be stupid. We can buy a quality replacement and a number of other players for that money.

nooooooooooo way stuart this is not a right choice. buffon is a great part of the team look at this current form he is showing alot of determination noooooo i think letting go of buffon is the worest thing that can happen. buffon is like del piero when u think of juventus the first names that pop into yr mind are del piero, and buffon. it would be very stupid to sell buffon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no offense but if we sell buffon who willbe our goalie abiati are u kidding me the littel bastard is nothing compared to gigi.:disagree:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
€50m for Buffon, we could probably get someone like Shay Given for about €10-15m, leaves us at least €35m to spend, that takes care of Gallas at least, with money to spare

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tom said:
€50m for Buffon, we could probably get someone like Shay Given for about €10-15m, leaves us at least €35m to spend, that takes care of Gallas at least, with money to spare
We can buy weed and beer with the rest and never mind what is happening with the team also.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
day walker said:
in egypt we call guys like u {bedaan}
I always thought I am informed in the Egyptian dialect, but this word is either I haven't heard or I am not able to pronounce it properly.

Ana bakhaf men kalb, yetla3le asad :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
nooooooooooo way stuart this is not a right choice. buffon is a great part of the team look at this current form he is showing alot of determination noooooo i think letting go of buffon is the worest thing that can happen. buffon is like del piero when u think of juventus the first names that pop into yr mind are del piero, and buffon. it would be very stupid to sell buffon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no offense but if we sell buffon who willbe our goalie abiati are u kidding me the littel bastard is nothing compared to gigi.:disagree:
Totally true!!!!:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)