Buffon to Milan!!! (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Milan try to lure Buffon

Juventus may be ready to let Gigi Buffon join Milan in a part exchange deal involving Christian Abbiati, according to reports in France.:pumpkin:

Speculation was fuelled by unexpected comments from Arsenal assistant Coach Pat Rice following his side’s triumph over Villarreal on Tuesday evening.

“Surely you all know that Buffon’s going to Milan in exchange for Abbiati and money?” Rice is quoted as saying in L’Equipe.

While Milan are keen to find a replacement for Dida, who has struggled to find consistency this term, persuading the Old Lady to part with the Azzurri ‘keeper may prove a harder task.

The Bianconeri have valued Buffon at £35m and would demand a significant cash figure in addition to the signature of Abbiati.

Abbiati has spent the season on loan at Juventus but has been relegated to the bench since Buffon returned from injury.

The 28-year-old has made 110 appearances for the Rossoneri since arriving from Monza in 1998, but had only started eight times in three seasons prior to this campaign.

It is thought that the Bianconeri will sign Sampdoria’s 36-year-old Francesco Antonioli to cover the position until 2008 when Marco Amelia’s contract with Livorno expires.

Meanwhile, the Old Lady are also rumoured to be plotting a £30m summer spending frenzy, with targets including Palermo’s Andrea Barzagli, William Gallas of Chelsea, Real Betis winger Joaquin and Cagliari’s 20-goal Honduran David Suazo.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr27e.html

-------------------------------------------------------------

What a stupid move if it happens:pumpkin: :pumpkin:

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
what really sick about this is that Wenger said it after the Barca-Milan match!!

how the fuck does he know stuff like this,.,

He said that Buffon will go to milan for abbiati+cash!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Juve_Kosova said:
    what really sick about this is that Wenger said it after the Barca-Milan match!!

how the fuck does he know stuff like this,.,

He said that Buffon will go to milan for abbiati+cash!
    It's not Wenger, mate...

It's his assistant Pat Rice...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    What the player wants will be what ultimately decides, I guess, and if he wants to go to Milan then be my fucking guest..

I wouldn't want players at Juve who'd even CONSIDER playing for that team.

But anyway, I'm sure Gigi is a Juventino in his heart and wants to stay with us.

I would be very surprised if he moves to our biggest rivals.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Azzurri7 said:
    Salut my ass, I wouldn't trade Buffon with no one.
    Double negative mate..

you want to say either "I wouldn't trade Buffon for anyone"

or "I would trade Buffon for no-one"

:eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)