Buffon to Milan!!! (4 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
axlrose85 said:
valdez is pretty good.
Despite making numerous blunders, I consider him a good keeper. He is slowly making amendments and improving on himself every game

Furthermore he is only 24, plenty of time for him to develop. And he is experienced to big stages as well. There's nothing u can ask for for a player that is home grown at a big club.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
I think that Buffon should go to milan, he gave that lame excuse that he isnt on good terms with Capello, if he truly loves the team he would stay despite anything. Del Piero isnt on good terms with Capello either, but he would never leave juventus because of such a reason.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
NEDVED said:
I think that Buffon should go to milan, he gave that lame excuse that he isnt on good terms with Capello, if he truly loves the team he would stay despite anything. Del Piero isnt on good terms with Capello either, but he would never leave juventus because of such a reason.
Delpiero is such a class player man. u can't compare Delpiero and other players

Sep 1, 2002
NEDVED said:
Unlike Nedved, who mayor may not retire: Lets get Joaquin and give him no choice.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
zizoufan said:
Delpiero is such a class player man. u can't compare Delpiero and other players
well we're asking for players with del piero qualities, we don't need players who start nagging about their future with the team because of small problems with their coach, or because their team is running into trouble.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
NEDVED said:
well we're asking for players with del piero qualities, we don't need players who start nagging about their future with the team because of small problems with their coach, or because their team is running into trouble.
Yes , remember whe n Delpiero had problems with capello, he stays calm and very professional. When he comes to the pitch he does the best he can.
he is such a model for others
FORZA DELPIERO

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
I still wouldn't want to see Buffon leave Juventus. He's been a great asset many times and if he would play for Milan it would make scoring against them much more difficult.

Still I'd like to thank Buffon for all he's given to this team :tup:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Larry said:
I still wouldn't want to see Buffon leave Juventus. He's been a great asset many times and if he would play for Milan it would make scoring against them much more difficult.

Still I'd like to thank Buffon for all he's given to this team :tup:
maybe he will help juve to score and it wont make scoring that hard, after all, our players have trained with him and know his "mistakes"

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Stephan said:
barcelona are very much interested of Oswaldo Sánchez (mexico NT gk) whos good, better than valdez. though his 32 years old.
Would be a good choice but they wont need him after 3-4 years. Valdez is no Buffon but maybe hell become better now.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
ZhiXin said:
Despite making numerous blunders, I consider him a good keeper. He is slowly making amendments and improving on himself every game

Furthermore he is only 24, plenty of time for him to develop. And he is experienced to big stages as well. There's nothing u can ask for for a player that is home grown at a big club.
agreed

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
well if Milan are gonna get mad cash from the Sheva deal then I'd rather them spend it on Buffon than some other huge superstar (Zlatan, Messi, Riquelme etc.).

Abbiati can fill Gigi's shoes anyway..

err, Gloves

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Jem83 said:
well if Milan are gonna get mad cash from the Sheva deal then I'd rather them spend it on Buffon than some other huge superstar (Zlatan, Messi, Riquelme etc.).

Abbiati can fill Gigi's shoes anyway..

err, Gloves
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)