Buffon to Milan!!! (1 Viewer)

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
Is it by luck that now milan's only target is the league title and are interest in bying buffon? Is it by lauck that statements in juve is banned from the officials?How small team are you milan and try with this way to take the championship!!!!!!

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
juvechampions said:
Is it by luck that now milan's only target is the league title and are interest in bying buffon? Is it by lauck that statements in juve is banned from the officials?How small team are you milan and try with this way to take the championship!!!!!!
I don't fault them for trying.

I fault them for thinking they can succeed:D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Galliani: "Non c'è nulla di vero - ha dichiarato l'ad rossonero - Il nostro portiere è Dida. Gli abbiamo proposto il rinnovo ma è lui che deve accettare.

No truth to the rumours about Gigi , they want to renew Dida's contract.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
I think so, as well...

On the other hand, isn't that exactly what they would say--in order to drive Gigi's price down?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
I think so, as well...

On the other hand, isn't that exactly what they would say--in order to drive Gigi's price down?
Is he on the stock market to wait for Greenspan's declaration for his price to change?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Good point.

The thing is that I don't see Juve without Gigi unless we find a just as good/better keeper and at least 50m € for him.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Jeeks said:
Is he on the stock market to wait for Greenspan's declaration for his price to change?

:lol:

No, but you know how it goes:

"C'mon Gigi, we'd like to sign you, but you're asking too much. After, you'll have a shot at a CL title here. Besides, we really feel loyal to our own keeper. How about a discount?"

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
For the record I posted this on March 24...

this rumor has not been wanting to go away..last time a rumor was this persistent in Italy was about a guy named Nesta joining Milan...

scary but in reality it doesn't make sense for either side...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
mark77 said:
Galliani: "Non c'è nulla di vero - ha dichiarato l'ad rossonero - Il nostro portiere è Dida. Gli abbiamo proposto il rinnovo ma è lui che deve accettare.

No truth to the rumours about Gigi , they want to renew Dida's contract.
Summer of 2002: Milan is not buying Nesta....a team which is in the financial red like Milan can't but Juve can permit themselves to do so: Galliani

2004: Cannavaro is not a consideration at this point nor is it financially possible: Moggi.

Sep 28, 2002
IncuboRossonero said:
Summer of 2002: Milan is not buying Nesta....a team which is in the financial red like Milan can't but Juve can permit themselves to do so: Galliani

2004: Cannavaro is not a consideration at this point nor is it financially possible: Moggi.

losing carini didnt exactly push us to bankrupt..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
IncuboRossonero said:

yeah, you can't really believe what they say. Still, I don't think it'll happen.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Buffon is a great player and all but turning down 50m for him would be stupid. We can buy a quality replacement and a number of other players for that money.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
haha, what a joke, April fools day was 26 days ago ! since when does people believe Pat Rice of all people, the guy is nobody, and what the fuck does he about Juve's business, nothing at all !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)