Antonio Conte (26 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

“I won, I am winning another Scudetto and that is meant to be a lack of respect? The kiss towards the camera was a spontaneous gesture aimed towards my daughter.”

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
Conte said HIS DAUGHTER IS A JUVENTINI AS WELL
HIS DAUGHTER IS A JUVENTINI AS WELL

Do u get it? HIS DAUGHTER IS A JUVENTINI AS WELL

He spent 13 years playing for Juve, 5 of them as a capitano. Lifting CL trophy once with Juve. He spent all his playing and coaching career in Italy. Currently he can't speak other language. HIS DAUGHTER IS A JUVENTINI. Juve board still believe in him and did not looking for a replacement although he was banned from guiding Juve in matches for months.

He will stay at Juve as long as possible and this issue of Conte leaving Juve is just to increase his bargaining power in contract extension negotiation with Juve.

He already the highest paid manager in Italy, but if he wants more then he deserves it. Just hope Juve board give him an increase in the salary and tie him up for a long long time (hoping for 5 to 6 years contract, minimum for 4 years)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
His daughter is a what? Could you repeat that one more time please, didn't quite get it all.

p.s. it's juventina

but I agree with the rest :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How hard is it to understand that "juventini" is a term in plural? Even for someone who is not familiar with the Italian language, it just doesn't sound good.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He will stay at Juve as long as possible and this issue of Conte leaving Juve is just to increase his bargaining power in contract extension negotiation with Juve.

He already the highest paid manager in Italy, but if he wants more then he deserves it. Just hope Juve board give him an increase in the salary and tie him up for a long long time (hoping for 5 to 6 years contract, minimum for 4 years)
I don't think those are the only issues here. After the match Conte talked for almost half an hour how surprised he was at uncivilised shit that happened in Bologna prior to the game and the amount of hate people in Italy show. He said that abroad things are completely different and that is one of the reasons he would be tempted to work there: "..allora veramente c'è la voglia di andare fuori all'estero, perchè magari uno sta più sereno, vive anche in maniera più tranquilla e più serena."

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=132627

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not sure if this has been posted

Conte: 'I feel like leaving Italy'

http://football-italia.net/31985/conte-i-feel-leaving-italy
Conte won't leave anytime soon. He is coaching one of the best clubs in the world and has some unfinished business to do. Winning CL for once. He is shaken now and then with disrespect media are showing to both him and Juve. I remember him as a player and he always gave everything on the pitch. This guy loves Juve and certainly feels some kind of obligation for all those years spent here where he became what he is now, a champion.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
To be honest, i don't like conte's statement about we already winning the scudetto. Where's the principle of humility? :shifty:
I hope Conte know what his doing, in particularly the effect on our players. Don't let the memory of perugia 2000 repeat again.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
To be honest, i don't like conte's statement about we already winning the scudetto. Where's the principle of humility? :shifty:
I hope Conte know what his doing, in particularly the effect on our players. Don't let the memory of perugia 2000 repeat again.
I don't think he meant like we already won, just that we are winning esp with a 12 pt lead.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
But what if he wins CL this year ? :shifty: I dont think we'll win it this year but if it somehow happens chances of him leaving will automatically increase imo.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But what if he wins CL this year ? :shifty: I dont think we'll win it this year but if it somehow happens chances of him leaving will automatically increase imo.
It depends whether would he find enough motivation to continue here after winning everything and all what has happened since? I think his relationship with management is a good one and there shouldn't be any problems for him to get a better contract.

Jan 22, 2009
Guys, it is not just about this game! Don't forget what he went trough the last year, don't forget how he is being constantly attacked by the media and in court, he has been physically attacked as well...he is a human being and all those things tend to pile up....I could perfectly understand him if he decides to leave Italy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)