Antonio Conte (83 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
To be honest, i don't like conte's statement about we already winning the scudetto. Where's the principle of humility? :shifty:
I hope Conte know what his doing, in particularly the effect on our players. Don't let the memory of perugia 2000 repeat again.
I agree

There are still some difficult games left, I hope it was a bad translation.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Juventus Coach Antonio Conte was spotted reading over the English menu in a Turin Cafe early this morning.
Chelsea representatives were rumoured to be sitting at a table adjacent to Conte's and have taken note of his actions

Daily Mail

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Here is one thing I don't like about Conte, he talks a whole lot about leaving Italy and coaching other teams in other leagues. Its his second season, he has a lot to achieve here before even thinking about moving abroad.

Ask him how well Mancini is doing in shitty Manchester, Ancelotti's time in Chelsea or with PSG were everyday being talked about getting replaced or Capello who can't seem to stick to a job in Madrid or England. Conte is in the best team in Italy and he's reaching a point were he could be terrible for a long time and still not get fired. Grass is not always greener on the other side.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Italy :sergio: i dont blame Conte for the things he said. Even im sick of the double standards that goes on. The figc are an embaressment. i feel that Juve are perceived as just scapegoats with everything that is wrong with serie A

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Here is one thing I don't like about Conte, he talks a whole lot about leaving Italy and coaching other teams in other leagues. Its his second season, he has a lot to achieve here before even thinking about moving abroad.

Ask him how well Mancini is doing in $#@!ty Manchester, Ancelotti's time in Chelsea or with PSG were everyday being talked about getting replaced or Capello who can't seem to stick to a job in Madrid or England. Conte is in the best team in Italy and he's reaching a point were he could be terrible for a long time and still not get fired. Grass is not always greener on the other side.
He's been dominating the league for a while and broke many records.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Ask him how well Mancini is doing in $#@!ty Manchester, Ancelotti's time in Chelsea or with PSG were everyday being talked about getting replaced or Capello who can't seem to stick to a job in Madrid or England. Conte is in the best team in Italy and he's reaching a point were he could be terrible for a long time and still not get fired. Grass is not always greener on the other side.
i get what you mean, however put yourself in conte's shoes where there will always be a threat of a ban from coaching? would you want to stick around? credit to him for not resigning in september of 2012. 9/10 coaches would have resigned.

but

I dont think he will leave this season unless he wins the cl.

whats more he knows after what he accomplished last season, and likely this season he will always be welcomed back to coach juve whenever he wants, just like lippi

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
i get what you mean, however put yourself in conte's shoes where there will always be a threat of a ban from coaching? would you want to stick around? credit to him for not resigning in september of 2012. 9/10 coaches would have resigned.

but

whats more he knows after what he accomplished last season, and likely this season he will always be welcomed back to coach juve whenever he wants, just like lippi
Remember though, had he been coaching abroad and found guilty for his Bari days in Italy he still wouldn't be able to be on the sidelines in the CL.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

but

Well said.

I do think Conte talking about going abroad also has something to do with getting a better contract and making sure the management gets him the players he wants in the summer.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Remember though, had he been coaching abroad and found guilty for his Bari days in Italy he still wouldn't be able to be on the sidelines in the CL.
true, for this season.

but for future seasons when conte is not around, do you think palazzi will go after conte knowing it will have no effect on juve? i doubt it

Well said.

I do think Conte talking about going abroad also has something to do with getting a better contract and making sure the management gets him the players he wants in the summer.
good point.

i hope he stays around for a long, long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)