Antonio Conte (33 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He did say anything can happen when quizzed about his future. I doubt he's going to be here too long. One cycle, and with all due respect, we shouldn't be talking about having the scudetto in the bag. Boss man, but let's stay humble.

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
He will be here for 2 more seasons at least. For now he is a questionmark for top european clubs because of the betting scandal and I doubt he wants to leave the club in the middle of this Juventus era. He's still got unfinished business.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think he's keeping Marotta and Andrea on their toes for the upcoming market. He needs decisive players and he cannot be the miracle worker week in week out is probably the subliminal message he's sending out.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So he's not even allowed to pump up the crowd now? :lol:

Fucking hypocrites in Italy. Absolutely disgusting, their anger and hatred towards us is something astonishing.
More than half of Italy can't stand us so the media usually don't miss the opportunity to throw the stones in our way. Look at tomorrow's Corriere or Gazzeta and you will see it.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
...I am winning another Scudetto...

Just a case of him realising how big a win it was, I think.

Don't know if there was something in particular from the Juve fans that he was reacting to as well.
That was unnecessary to say to be honest. The scudetto bit. Didn't agree with that. We might be doing the business on the field but that arrogance normally begins to creep in on the pitch as well if the coach talks like that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
...I am winning another Scudetto...

Just a case of him realising how big a win it was, I think.

Don't know if there was something in particular from the Juve fans that he was reacting to as well.
At the time of Conte going crazy, Bologna were singing chants against Juventus, t(he Agnelli/Juventus dicksucker chant lol) and it seems Conte wanted to Juve fans to drown them out,

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I think he's keeping Marotta and Andrea on their toes for the upcoming market. He needs decisive players and he cannot be the miracle worker week in week out is probably the subliminal message he's sending out.
I think so too. He loves Juve. He's sending a message to the board to go sign some true world class players.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
He's a born winner, however he has to be realistic and if other teams are willing to give him the players he desires it's only natural he's tempted. Marotta needs to pull his finger out this summer.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
And on the same night Marrotta is giving an interview saying Ibra is impossible.
I think deep down Conte knows the likes of Suarez, Ibra, Benzema etc are out of reach financially, however Marotta fucking about and then presenting Anelka and Bendtner no doubt pissed Conte off.

Players like Sanchez, Jovetic for example are two players in our reach financially and Marotta seems to fuck about too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)