Antonio Conte (95 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Conte: "the victory and the kiss was for my daughter she is also a juventini.."

"So che diamo fastidio quando vinciamo. Io esulterò con i miei tifosi quando e dove voglio. Non devo chiedere scusa a nessuno"

:claire:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
"Conte’s celebration was a little exaggerated, because it was not just aimed at his own team. In any case, we already talked it over and cleared the air." - Pioli
Had they won they would have celebrated like Jesus just came back to give them the C.L trophy and then struck gold underneath the stadium with Messi and Ronaldo arriving at exactly the same time in Bologna jerseys.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Conte: 'Why can't I celebrate?'

By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte can’t quite believe how much Juventus are “flying” towards the Scudetto and explained his celebrations at the Dall’Ara.

The Coach was criticised by Bologna boss Stefano Pioli for an “exaggerated” celebration before the final whistle of a 2-0 victory, as he was pumping his fist, calling the crowd and blowing kisses into the television cameras while play was still going.

“If I can’t even say anything to our fans and celebrate with them, then tell me what I can do?” said Conte.

We annoy people when we win, I’m sorry, but I did not lack respect towards anyone. We see so many horrible things, people who throw rocks at team buses or swearing, so what’s the problem if I want to celebrate with my fans?

“I won, I am winning another Scudetto and that is meant to be a lack of respect? The kiss towards the camera was a spontaneous gesture aimed towards my daughter.”

This is effectively the first time that Conte has said Juve are practically Serie A winners for a second consecutive campaign.

“Juventus are flying at the moment, but the same thing happened last season. We are achieving important things and must continue. It was a great step forward, we still need to get past the finish line and there are nine games left.

“We deserve to be in this position and will continue while also thinking about the Champions League.”

The 2-0 victory at the Dall’Ara was a difficult test, as Bologna were fresh from three consecutive victories over the likes of Fiorentina and Inter.

“We wanted to win against a team that was in great shape. A defeat today would’ve sent a positive signal to our opponents in the race, but we earned the three points and I am happy with the performance.

“Juventus have statistically the strongest defence and most prolific attack. We play good football and I am proud of this team.”

Conte was also asked about rumours linking him with a future at Chelsea, PSG or even Real Madrid.

“Anything can happen. Right now this is a wonderful experience with Juventus. In future I would love to measure myself in a foreign League, but talking about that now is difficult.”

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Plenty of butt hurt journalists tonight. Italo Cucci on Conte's celebration: "In the end it wasn't CL final"

Italo Cucci sull'esultanza di Conte: "in fondo non era la finale di coppa campioni"

On Mediaset the first 20 minutes after the game they talked about Conte's celebration in negative context.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Had they won they would have celebrated like Jesus just came back to give them the C.L trophy and then struck gold underneath the stadium with Messi and Ronaldo arriving at exactly the same time in Bologna jerseys.
Exactly. I think Pioli clearly doesnt like Conte, I remember the two having a row on the sidelines at the Coppa Italia match against them last season.

Fuck him, miserable twat. We win...they get mad. Love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)