Anti-Thuram (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
Badass Devil said:
argh all this fire sale is doing my head in as im now having to think of new nicknames for the remaining players and will miss not shouting out the nicknames of those who are/ will leave

so for the last time :(

bye bye:

King canna :(

emo - sorry i cudnt think of 1 for u, ill just call u tw*t :)

Rambo Zambo or Zamboi :(

Big Lil :(

Mu2 or Mu to the 2 :(

Zlat da man :(

Samurai camo :(

:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

xchloe007x

Jan 31, 2006
I'm glad Thuram left, he was a breaking down player anyways, i wasn't "Anti-Thuram" but you'd expect some sort of an explanation to come from him considering the time he's been here and sub captain of the squad, as for Zambrotta, my opinion of him is definitely in the 'anti' category i feel disgusted with him especially after saying he'd be a juventino even in Serie C, and now he backstabs us, though he WAS a favorite juve player of mine, he is now a pezzo di merda.

My Juve Feelings Towards Players Who Have Departed

Fabio Cannavaro = I dont hold anything against him i'd of liked him to stay but with HIS age its understandable from a certain point of view that he'd want to leave.

Gianluca Zambrotta = i think i said it above 'pezzo di merda'

Lilian Thuram = Old breaking down player who I'm rather happy has left now so we can sign whether its now or next season a better younger defender.

Emerson = I was disgusted at him from the point he said he'd never play for Juve in serie b when the rumours just started about demotion several months ago, 'puma' never looked as the faithful juventino anyways so i spit on his name.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
The guy has playing his heart out for juve in the past 5 yrs.Always gave his best, he was a leader on the field from day one till his last game.

He deserved to be the captain, as u can tell everyone listens to him and respects him.

i wont forget that he played well, and crucify him for two words that could've meant anything.

Grazie Lillian thurm and goodluck.

i will never forget that goal against milan

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Thuram did show any kind of respect toward Juve. As I mentioned before, he was glad with the transfer and he did even said anything about Juve. I am badly disappointed.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
JuveBoy said:
Thuram did show any kind of respect toward Juve. As I mentioned before, he was glad with the transfer and he did even said anything about Juve. I am badly disappointed.
nobody said anything abt juve, and i dont expect him to say anything...he just signed for a new team ffs.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Negative Side: Lost 4 super stars in Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro and Emerson.

Positive Side: Thuram 34, Cannavaro 33 (soon), Emerson 30, Zambrotta 29. The only big lose in terms of long term future is Zambrotta but even then not really.

I cant help but feel its been a sad 2 days in seeing all 4 players go (more so for my fav's Zambrotta & Cannavaro) but i guess we must look ahead!

Jul 28, 2002
Imho when Lilian made the infamous "juve Who?" comment, it was in a press confrence before a massive game for France, thus he was merely trying to focus on preparing for that game, not worrying about juve's problems, which to be fair werent his to worry about anyway.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
xchloe007x said:
I'm glad Thuram left, he was a breaking down player anyways, i wasn't "Anti-Thuram" but you'd expect some sort of an explanation to come from him considering the time he's been here and sub captain of the squad, as for Zambrotta, my opinion of him is definitely in the 'anti' category i feel disgusted with him especially after saying he'd be a juventino even in Serie C, and now he backstabs us, though he WAS a favorite juve player of mine, he is now a pezzo di merda.

My Juve Feelings Towards Players Who Have Departed

Fabio Cannavaro = I dont hold anything against him i'd of liked him to stay but with HIS age its understandable from a certain point of view that he'd want to leave.

Gianluca Zambrotta = i think i said it above 'pezzo di merda'

Lilian Thuram = Old breaking down player who I'm rather happy has left now so we can sign whether its now or next season a better younger defender.

Emerson = I was disgusted at him from the point he said he'd never play for Juve in serie b when the rumours just started about demotion several months ago, 'puma' never looked as the faithful juventino anyways so i spit on his name.

there was a pic, about 3 months after he joined juve that was printed in a spanish newspaper, with emo holding up a real madrid shirt, and it sure didnt look photoshoped, so he was always destined to play at the spanish inter

Sep 1, 2002
sateeh said:
The guy has playing his heart out for juve in the past 5 yrs.Always gave his best, he was a leader on the field from day one till his last game.

He deserved to be the captain, as u can tell everyone listens to him and respects him.

i wont forget that he played well, and crucify him for two words that could've meant anything.

Grazie Lillian thurm and goodluck.

i will never forget that goal against milan
Well said.

Thank you Lillian, you are and have been one of our most consistant and best players these last few years. You also had class and dignity.

Whoever started this thread must be plain daft, and has shown a distinct lack of Thuram-class.

Arividerche Professor.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
bianconero said:
Well said.

Thank you Lillian, you are and have been one of our most consistant and best players these last few years. You also had class and dignity.

Whoever started this thread must be plain daft, and has shown a distinct lack of Thuram-class.

Arividerche Professor.

one of my only memories of big lil was his cross for maresca to score that toro goal against torino, meh lost respect for thuram now, especially after his statement about joining barca. totally no recognition for the faith juve kept in him, when he almost joined man utd after his first season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Stimpy said:
Thuram has his age.... so he could stay in turin like Nedved!!!

money money money.... FXXXX you!

exactly its all about money, i know hockey is not as glamorous as football, but i play professional field hockey for my home city, and we recently got relegated, but i like many of us have decided to stay on and get ourselves back on track, we too also lost our manager at the start of last season, joining a rival club, stealing our best players, and leaving the club captain to lead us, who is like our del piero in my eyes, the fact that if u love the club that badly, u wud make the sacrifice like i have for my hockey club, or like buffon and the other loyals have made.

Sep 28, 2002
im as much anti thuram as im anti zambrotta. the latter said that he wont play for juve in b as soon as there were talks about us getting relegated. how is he better than thuram, how was he more worthy of the armband?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Fliakis said:
im as much anti thuram as im anti zambrotta. the latter said that he wont play for juve in b as soon as there were talks about us getting relegated. how is he better than thuram, how was he more worthy of the armband?
Exactly. None of our players (save for DP and perhaps Nedved) actually said they would play for us in B/C. They said "it's not impossible", "I can imagine it", "we'll see what happens", "I won't rule anything out" etc. It's just us who desperately wanted those declarations to mean more than they do. Thuram, meanwhile, said he's not interested in playing in B. And then there's the "scandalous" interview where he said "Juventus who", an interview someone saw on tv, but noone can track down the exact content of.

I'm sure Andy has other reasons, but in my book they're basically just as good/bad and I don't see why Thuram deserves this treatment. Not that I'm in the habit of flaming players who leave us, I leave that to the cooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)