Anti-Thuram (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
Juventus defender Lilian Thuram has stated he refuses to play in Serie B next season and would be happy with a move to Barcelona.

The 34-year-old France defender has been at the Stadio Delle Alpi for five seasons, but following the Bianconeri's punishment for match-fixing now feels ready to leave.

The Old Lady were relegated and received a 30-point deduction after being found guilty at the trial in Rome, and Thuram is one of a number of the club's stars now looking for new employers.

"There are really few possibilities I will play in Serie B next season," Thuram explained.

"For the moment I haven't discussed a lot with the club, but meanwhile I hope to find a club to remain in [Serie] A."

Last season's Serie A champions were stripped of their last two league titles following the verdict on Friday, and though an appeal has been launched, the vultures are already swooping for their talent.

Thuram himself has been linked with a move to the UEFA Champions League holders, and the veteran would be more than happy with a move to La Liga.

"We will see. Anyway should it be Barcelona this is a good destination," Thuram added.

Source: Skysports

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But at 34 years old, we might want to get something for his contract. Despite his heroic WC performances, he's only a season or so shy of possibly going out past his prime the way that Paolo Montero did a couple years back.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
bye bye.
i am sorry to say that,but it wouldn't harm him staying one fvcking last year of his career to us....
he wants to leave,fine

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Lilianna said:
bye bye.
i am sorry to say that,but it wouldn't harm him staying one fvcking last year of his career to us....
he wants to leave,fine
I agree! If he doesn't wants to be here (even that Juve gave him a lot)...Arrivederci!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
peace.......last ten games kovac played better then him anyways. makes me mad he wouldnt consider staying but some people are like that

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Morra10 said:
peace.......last ten games kovac played better then him anyways. makes me mad he wouldnt consider staying but some people are like that
Off-Topic

Morra can you post the picture of your avatar please! Thanks! ;)

memo

Nov 18, 2005
all the player tath i admired
cannavaro
zambrotta
thuram

are going to betrayed me :(
they will leave juve
just for money :(

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Screw him, he obviously thinks he is above helping a club which havs given him so much. Nearing the end of his career, yet he cant go 1 season in serie b? The club has stated they will pay the wages of the players who stay.

Good, he can leave, we need players who actually care about the club.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Shyne said:
Screw him, he obviously thinks he is above helping a club which havs given him so much. Nearing the end of his career, yet he cant go 1 season in serie b? The club has stated they will pay the wages of the players who stay.

Good, he can leave, we need players who actually care about the club.
Nice avatar Shyne.
Can you attach the real size of the pic,please?:)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't know if anyone noticed this, but Thuram isn't NEARLY the player that he used to be.

I really don't see it as a loss if he goes, and despite the minimal fee that Juve will receive, that money could be better used somewhere else.

This isn't Cannavaro we're talking about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)