Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
SiccSense

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #181
    mnementh said:
    is this 100% sure ? and updated ? Cassano/vieri doesn't play in Serie A anymore.

Some of these real funny, like Mancini and Rui Costa.
    Yeah it was the latest one i could find, i like Mancini though, great player, should of been playing for Brazil in the WC.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Ali said:
    Why does being vocal necessarily be an ingredient for a good captain? Is Del Piero vocal? And different is Zambrotta to Thuram? I watched most Juve matches for the past 4 seasons and I remember Thuram celebrating with the team frequently.
    spot on

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul22k.html

However, Football Italia understands that Chelsea did make a bid for Zambrotta last week before he left for Barca.

It’s alleged that they made a £13m offer for the full-back, but that was rejected as Juventus insisted he would only be sold in partnership with Thuram – so that Juve could rid themselves of his wages too.

The latter, at 34 years of age, was deemed as surplus to requirements by Mourinho and the pair thus quickly moved to Spain instead.

Look like juve wanted to rid of thuram as quickly as possible and the depart of thuram was the wishes of juve more than thuram's.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Granted that Thuram is past his best for sure, but his presence in the team can be felt. I know he is weak in the air, but on the ground you can still rely on him. If people say that he did not play a part in winning the scedutto, then I guess that Thuram is really a forgotten person

Sep 1, 2002
    OK, it seems there is a general consensus to close this thread: If a moderator can close my similar thread for being anti-juve, than a moderator, who opened this one can also close it:

Please sign below to show your agreement.

Lets see if the contributors to this site have any might:

Close this thread now!

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
    bianconero said:
    OK, it seems there is a general consensus to close this thread: If a moderator can close my similar thread for being anti-juve, than a moderator, who opened this one can also close it:

Please sign below to show your agreement.

Lets see if the contributors to this site have any might:

Close this thread now!
    i wouldnt agree on that

but if we keep it does that mean we should start ( anti-canna , anti-zambo, anti-emerson and anti-anyone who leave ) no

so why thuram .. i still dont understand

Sep 1, 2002
    white_rabbit said:
    i wouldnt agree on that

but if we keep it does that mean we should start ( anti-canna , anti-zambo, anti-emerson and anti-anyone who leave ) no

so why thuram .. i still dont understand
    Too late, I have started the band-wagon rolling, please feel free to join in, I am sure the Anti-Canna, is going to be a hit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    denco said:
    Forget the couple of people shit, i said it. Me, i am not intimidated by you or any other mother fooker on this forum. How you can be a moderator and start a thread anti ex juve or present juve is beyond me. I thought it was against the rules to start such a thread but with Thuram and players like him, its seems its acceptable. Anyone who says race has nothing to do with this is either an idiot or one o those people who get so uncomfortable dealing with race issues. i got no problem at all with it. What total rubbish to suggest cannavaro was spared because he just lifted the world cup and 75% are happy about him. Yes Emerson follows Capello wherever he goes but in his 2 years at the club did we not win the championship and did he not play a big part. But he has to be ridiculed because he is not the white Italian stallion and of cos with idiots like that, they wanna hide behind other reasons aside from the real motive which is clearly race. How many times on here have i seen the likes of Davids, thuram and co been called mercenaries cos they want a pay rise compared to what others are getting? what proof doyou have of Thuram being a mercenary ? So what if he does not show emotion , since when does that prove he does not care?
    Players can be disliked irrespective of skin colour and i got no probs with that , its when threads are being started slating them left right and centre , thats when i have huge probs.
    I mean people are giving props to Pessotto but he commited a very cowardly act and absolutely no way would i give him any props as i find trying to commit suicide beyond contempt as should everyone but you dont see me going there and belittling him or starting a thread criticising his actions.
    If you are not a racist why do you feel the need to defend yourself if you have been accused in the past.
    Fact is I have seen some of your posts where you have ripped apart the English, sometimes masquerading as a joke. You have problems with more African sides in world cup and you wonder why some people wonder about you.
    Whateve the case you had absolutely no right or justification for starting a thread quite as disgusting as this
    By the way there has been anti Trez thread in the past but no there are no racists on here
    Yes, it was indeed a couple, as you started with the racism allegations and a couple other posters agreed with you and stated it's only about his skin color. So yes it was you and a few others. I don't really care if you're intimidated by me or not; I'm simply defending myself and others against your absurd and laughable notion that all this hate for Thuram is because he's black.

The fact of the matter, denco, is that you made a post stating that the anti-Thuram thread was created because there are racists on this forum, which I saw as a personal attack against me. You may have not mentioned my name directly, however it's fairly obvious you were referring to me while mentioning this little thread here. Why would I not defend myself against such claims? You think it's fun to be labled a racist just because I do not like Thuram?

But okay suit yourself, I'm a racist even though my favorite goalscorer is bi-racial, my favorite American footballers are black, and one of the only politicians I have any respect for is named Obama.

Who gives a shit if I don't like English football... that has nothing to do with race and my jokes about said football were nothing but jokes and not racially offensive. I actually love the English people... but you're too blind to see that because you seemingly confuse football with everything English as a whole. Shame really, but I can't be arsed to care. Who gives a shit if I don't think Africa deserves seven spots in the World Cup... that stems from my opinion the likes of Togo and Angola have no right to be included over other, perhaps more deserving nations just because they reside in Africa. If you actually payed attention to my posts, I stated I also believe that CONCACAF deserves one less spot for lack of quality. So what, am I being prejudiced against myself now, denco? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense there buddy. Shame really, but I can't be arsed to care.

And yes I do have a right to start such a thread because I can like or dislike anybody I want to, even a former Juventus player. In my post I did not insult Thuram nor asked anybody to dislike him as well, so you're making a big deal out of absolutely nothing. I dislike Thuram for personal reasons I have stated time and time and time again, and no, it's not because he just so happens to be black. For fuck's sake denco.

But since this thread has been closed, there is no point in continuing. This supposed racist moderator will carry on with this discussion if needs be sometime in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)