Anti-Thuram (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i am dissaspointed in thuram, not for his comments but the way in which he has elbowed his way to the front of the exit door. he quickly forgotten how well juve looked after him the last 5 years and he was handsomely rewarded for his services. he has shown himself to have little class
however, this read is taking it a bit far but i suspect that this wont be the last one we see

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
SiccSense

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #102
    Thuram doesn't give a toss about the club, the city or the fans, so i wouldn't go praising him either. Nothing more than a glory hunting mercenary.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    You make it sound like Thuram was Zlatan.

At least Thuram didn't practically flip off the fans when they got on his case for poor performance.

kribow

Jul 18, 2006
    Bozi.78 said:
    i am dissaspointed in thuram, not for his comments but the way in which he has elbowed his way to the front of the exit door. he quickly forgotten how well juve looked after him the last 5 years and he was handsomely rewarded for his services. he has shown himself to have little class
    however, this read is taking it a bit far but i suspect that this wont be the last one we see
    I can't understand these nonsense, YES Juve take good care of him for 5 years, but do you think it will happen if he doesn't play well. If he had a broken a leg and never recover, do you think Juve will still keep him for 5 years? If DP lost his eyeball, do you think Juve will still keep him and pay him with the same salary? Grow up kid!!! In the real world there's no such thing as "unconditional loyalty". Besides, these guys have only a few years left on their carreer, I won't blame them for trying to end it with what they think is the best possible option. And remember, he was well paid because he's one of the best players in his position, why do you think Juve didn't give Zebina the same salary?

When they work their a** out and win the scudetto for you, you worship them like god. Next day when they're no longer playing for you, you treat them like a piece of s**t. So much for loyalty....:tdown:

OP
    SiccSense

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #105
    swag said:
    You make it sound like Thuram was Zlatan.

At least Thuram didn't practically flip off the fans when they got on his case for poor performance.

"I will not leave the club for anything.
    "I haven't followed the Calciopoli investigation, I've been focused on the World Cup. But you can write this, I am with Juventus, I am a Bianconero player, I feel myself as a Juventino.
    "Yes, you can be sure that I will remain with Juventus."

Some quotes from Thuram, ill add not from the most reliable source, but i wouldn't put it past him.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    While I do not think Thuram meant any ill towards Juventus with his comment, truth is that he captained and fought for Juve in vain. As someone said ever so wisely here at these forums, the club betrayed him (and the other players and fans).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    im very dissapointed in the players who i thought wud be loyal and turned out the opposite, in particular thuram canna and zambo, ever since buffon made his pledge, he set the bench mark, and that he set the example that if you love the club enough u gota make sacrifices and considering buffon's age im most surprised by his statement, and that he wud sacrifice his wallet just to stay at a club he loves, and for somebody like cannavaro, and thuram who i thought wud stay too, have lost my complete respect, as its obvious they wud rather look after themselves than the club, same goes for any1 else that leaves, tho emo i always knew was a mercenary, i tell u wot wenever i next view the former juve players they wont get any friendliness or thanks from me thats for sure, cannavaro! u lied! u betrayed me! i cant beleive your love for juve was fake the whole time. hope u rot in madrid, and i look forward to del piero smacking home a free kick passed your team, who i dare not name

kribow

Jul 18, 2006
    Sadomin said:
    While I do not think Thuram meant any ill towards Juventus with his comment, truth is that he captained and fought for Juve in vain. As someone said ever so wisely here at these forums, the club betrayed him (and the other players and fans).

:tup: ...Very well said, I couldn't agree with you more. If anyone should be blame for this mess, it's definitely not the players. It's the club who's screwing us all. Just imagine, as a player, how sick will you feel when you find out what all this time you thought to be your hard fought victories turned out to be a prearranged result.
    Therefore I appeal to you all, please spare some respect towards the players, for the sake of all the glorious years they've given us. :toast:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    kribow said:
    I can't understand these nonsense, YES Juve take good care of him for 5 years, but do you think it will happen if he doesn't play well. If he had a broken a leg and never recover, do you think Juve will still keep him for 5 years? If DP lost his eyeball, do you think Juve will still keep him and pay him with the same salary? Grow up kid!!! In the real world there's no such thing as "unconditional loyalty". Besides, these guys have only a few years left on their carreer, I won't blame them for trying to end it with what they think is the best possible option. And remember, he was well paid because he's one of the best players in his position, why do you think Juve didn't give Zebina the same salary?

When they work their a** out and win the scudetto for you, you worship them like god. Next day when they're no longer playing for you, you treat them like a piece of s**t. So much for loyalty....:tdown:
    who are you? did you come on drunk and want a fight?
    by the way look out for a player at hibernian called dean shields, he lost an eye and yes he still gets paid tha same, when a player talks like he loves the club only to forget them instantly teh second they hit ttrouble, then yes i am entitled to be pissed, he has been handsomely rewarded by the club for his service and yes he obviously wants to finish his career on a high but, and look carefully at this you little scumbag-
    the way in which he jumped ship leaves bad taste in the mouth, i supported cannavaro and zambrotta as they handled the situation a lot better and it is understamdable. read every post and critisize accordingly.
    now bugger off

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Geof said:
    He said that before the final ffs. I posted a response on the Thuram bashing somewhere give me the time to find it.

By the way. I think it's an absolute disgrace to open a thread for the sole purpose of bashing an individual who played for our club for many years. And to think it's not a newbie who opened it but a moderator fills me with shame.
    Oh well cry me a river, Geof. Just because I'm a moderator doesn't mean I cannot bash one of our players*, and just because I'm a supporter doesn't mean the same either. FFS, I did not even insult him, so what are you on about?

I do not really care if you think my comments were shameful, just like I don't really care whether Thuram was joking or not. For a supposed captain (who shouldn't have been a captain anyway) to even make such a joke during such trying times for our club is the most shameful thing of all here really. The purpose of this thread was to highlight one of his lovely comments about Juventus, with of course the inclusion of my own dislike for Thuram. Yes, it doesn't help I personally don't like Lilian Thuram, but sue me, Geof.

*Excuse me, FORMER players.

Thankfully.

JuveChris

Mar 4, 2006
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    I dont blieve this Lilian will never say this.He is a great person a great player & he did so much for Juve.thank u Lilian & goodbye!
    You should see more news because he sayed that "italy won by cheating" ect , and speaked alot of rubish of italians so im not suprised....

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    argh all this fire sale is doing my head in as im now having to think of new nicknames for the remaining players and will miss not shouting out the nicknames of those who are/ will leave

so for the last time :(

bye bye:

King canna :(

emo - sorry i cudnt think of 1 for u, ill just call u tw*t :)

Rambo Zambo or Zamboi :(

Big Lil :(

Mu2 or Mu to the 2 :(

Zlat da man :(

Samurai camo :(

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    never been a big fan of his.and i was annoyed at him because of the coldness he showed towards the club while leaving(which wasnt related to the juventus who comment btw).the 'juventus who' comment however i believe,has been taken somewhat out of context.maybe he was talking about something else,or maybe he made the statement in another meaning.i dont think any player would come up with such a comment,especially after having received absoloutley no stick from the fans.you might expect that from someone like cassano with regards to roma,or figo with regards to barcelona,or ronaldo with regards to real madrid,but i dont expect it from thuram with regards to juventus and i think its a story that has been exagerrated a bit too much.

having said that,im glad he's gone.he was becoming useless anyway.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    I never was a big fan of Thuram. And I'm agree with Andy, the "most undeserving player to ever wear our armband". I think that when Del Piero wasn't on the pitch Zambrotta or Nedved should wear it .
    Anyway, goodbye Liliam

kribow

Jul 18, 2006
    Bozi.78 said:
    who are you? did you come on drunk and want a fight?
    by the way look out for a player at hibernian called dean shields, he lost an eye and yes he still gets paid tha same, when a player talks like he loves the club only to forget them instantly teh second they hit ttrouble, then yes i am entitled to be pissed, he has been handsomely rewarded by the club for his service and yes he obviously wants to finish his career on a high but, and look carefully at this you little scumbag-
    the way in which he jumped ship leaves bad taste in the mouth, i supported cannavaro and zambrotta as they handled the situation a lot better and it is understamdable. read every post and critisize accordingly.
    now bugger off
    :disagree: ....Ah yes...Dean Shield, and how much was his "monthly" salary? Does it even close to half of what DP or Thuram get "weekly"?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Canna and Thuram jumped ship the same second the club hit trouble? If you singled out Thuram just because of his "Juventus Who" quote, maybe you waste too much time reading every post therefore you didn't get to read the news.

One word of advice KIDDO! Next time you challenge someone for a fight, don't do it over an internet forum, especially when that person live half a globe away from you. It will only show that your balls are bigger than your brain.:cool:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    kribow said:
    :disagree: ....Ah yes...Dean Shield, and how much was his "monthly" salary? Does it even close to half of what DP or Thuram get "weekly"?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Canna and Thuram jumped ship the same second the club hit trouble? If you singled out Thuram just because of his "Juventus Who" quote, maybe you waste too much time reading every post therefore you didn't get to read the news.

One word of advice KIDDO! Next time you challenge someone for a fight, don't do it over an internet forum, especially when that person live half a globe away from you. It will only show that your balls are bigger than your brain.:cool:
    listen KIDDO(who you trying to be?)
    firstly read my posts again and you will see that i actually called this thread rather sad. mauro never came out with claims that he wouldnt consider playing in serie b now did he? i cant really see why you singled out my post for attention when there hav ebeen many more critical than mine, but to be quite honest i cant really be bothered with you.

your second post in the forum and you attack me? why not take on everyone else who posted? crawl back under whatever rock you live under and stop wasting my time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)